Some of us feel much better if we start our day with a healthy protein rich breakfast. Protein helps us to feel fuller longer and reduce those mid morning cravings. So whatever breakfast you choose, make sure you do include some protein – you’ll be amazed at the difference.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but early in the day it can be hard to think of good, healthy, paleo breakfasts when we are bombarded with cereals adverts. So, to help you, here are 7 paleo breakfasts to ensure every day of the week starts off with some protein and most importantly, in a healthy way.
1) Paleo Breakfast – Sunday: Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
2) Paleo Breakfast – Monday: Paleo Banana Chocolate Pancakes
3) Paleo Breakfast – Tuesday: Coconut Flour Apple Pancakes
4) Paleo Breakfast – Wednesday: Apple, Leek and Bacon Breakfast Sausage
5) Paleo Breakfast – Thursday: Natural Paleo Protein Shake Without Protein Powder
from Green Thickies
6) Paleo Breakfast – Saturday: Coconut Flour Banana Ginger Bars
7) Paleo Breakfast – Sunday: Brussels Sprouts Breakfast Hash With Eggs
If you would like more healthy paleo breakfast ideas, please check out my new book, 80 Green Thickies Recipes. All Green Thickies recipes can be customised to fit with a paleo diet.