Hi there! I hope you’ve had a great week. After having a hard week with my toddler, I was relieved when my husband told me he’d quite like to take her to stay with his parents for a weekend. As I’m quite heavily pregnant now I’m not too keen on travelling, so we thought it was a perfect opportunity for me to have a lovely break on my own, and for my husband to spend some quality time with our daughter. I’ve only ever been away from her for 2 hours since she was born 19 months ago and I’m already missing her like crazy. I am really enjoying the quiet, just to be able to eat my lunch uninterrupted and have some ‘me’ time. So I’m off to get my long dark hair cut short and dyed. It’s nice to be able to do something for myself for a change.
I haven’t been doing as much meal preparation this last week as I normally like to do as my toddler has worn me out. I did manage to make this Eat To Live Bolognese which was absolutely gorgeous and stocked up my freezer very well for the next week. I’ve also been carrying on with my bread experiments. I made a very complex whole wheat bread and had awful pregnancy heart burn all night. I’ve come to the conclusion it was the commercial yeast that was the culprit. So it’s back to the drawing board to find a good recipe that doesn’t include yeast, and is pre-soaked overnight.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
Here are the 3 posts that received the most clicks:
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
1: Banoffee (Banana Toffee) Pie- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free & Oil-Free
My Favourites from Last Week
I tend to make pretty much the same salad every day so it’s great to get some ideas for different ingredients.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
I can’t resist roasted nuts and these look amazing!
I have never heard of roasted grapes but I am really going to have to give this a go now. Great instructional video too.
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 30 Second Banana Smoothie Recipe For Miraculous Weight Loss - August 1, 2020
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020