This Loch Ness Spirulina Smoothie will provide all the wonderful health benefits of the ocean.
Fruit Smoothie Ingredients:
To make into a Green Smoothie add:
To make into a Fruit Thickie add:
To make into a Green Thickie add:
Blend the ingredients in the following order:
How much should I drink to replace a meal?
– Only use a meal replacement if you’ve added the oats/quinoa.
– This Green Thickie serves 2 so you should DRINK HALF OF THIS RECIPE. But if you have higher calorie requirements you may need to drink more.
Suitable for Special Diets:
– Gluten free (Use GF Oats or Quinoa)
– Raw (Use raw oats/quinoa)
– Vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, egg free, refined sugar free, wheat free, soya free (don’t use soya milk or tofu),
– Salt free (don’t add salt)
– Nut free (replace nuts with sunflower or pumpkin seeds. This doesn’t include coconuts)
More information about making the perfect Green Thickie:
If you are new to Green Thickies and have more questions about making the perfect green thickie, please read this guide on How to make a Green Thickie
FREE Smoothie For Weight Loss SIGNATURE RECIPE