Oven Baked Pancake Bars Recipe
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F
- Add a small amount of coconut oil (about 1 teaspoon) to the mold and put it in the oven for a few minutes until it’s melted.
- Remove the mold from the oven and spread the oil all over the inside of the molds to grease them. You can use a silicone brush like this to spread out the oil. If you use avocado oil you don’t have to melt this first as it’s already liquid.
- Add all of the ingredients (apart from the oil) to a blender and blend for about half a minute slowly until mixed together
- Pour the pancake batter into the molds. Leave a small gap at the top of the tray so that the pancakes can rise and won’t over spill.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the mixture is set and has started to turn brown.
- Remove the pancakes and serve with fruit and your favourite pancake sauce. Click here to get my pancake sauce recipe.