A gorgeous collection of Green Smoothie Recipes that are fast and easy to make. A great place for a beginner to start with green smoothies
This collection of easy, quick green smoothie recipes give you all of my favorite green smoothie recipes at a glance.
All the ingredients are very easy to find. You should be able to find these in regular stores. Feel free to substitute any of the greens if you are able to find more unusual leafy greens or if you grow your own.
If you are struggling to find ripe fresh, in season fresh fruit, you could always use frozen fruit which would save time.
Green Smoothies are a very healthy snack. They taste great and give you a very easy way to consume your greens. They have become extremely popular with people trying to be healthy and lose weight.
Green smoothies are also a great way to detox.
Before And After Results With Green Smoothies
When I made my first green smoothie recipes, I have to be honest…
It wasn’t tasty.
I didn’t realize that you had to put fruit in a green smoothie to make it sweet and tasty. I just thought you had to suffer on and drink the strange tasting veggie green smoothie concoction if you wanted good health.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
But thankfully, I did soon discover just how delicious green smoothies could be if you simply make a normal fruit smoothie, and just add leafy greens to them.
Once I got started making green smoothies part of my daily routine, the weight started to fall off.
Every day I stepped on the scales I had lost another pound.
The weight loss only slowed when I got closer to my ideal weight.
And this pattern continued until I was 56 pounds lighter.
That’s how I managed to drop 5 dress sizes in just a matter of months.
Here’s a photo of me before and after I lost the weight with green smoothies.
If you’d like to read my full story, click here to read how I lost 56 pounds on the green smoothie diet.
That was about 10 years ago now.
And guess what? Things kept getting better and better.
Not only did I lose the weight, but I also managed to knock 10 years off my age! Check out my photos from 10 years ago to 10 years later…
Who needs magic anti ageing cream when you have green smoothies?
Did you know that green smoothies can also reduce your brain age too? If you’re interested, you can check out this article on the subject.
Benefits Of Green Smoothies
The health benefits of green smoothies are so extensive they have been written into books. So I’ll just summarize some of my own experiences as to what benefits I’ve seen after following a green smoothie diet for the last 10 years:
- Weight loss: I lost 56 pounds in just a few months
- I recovered from chronic fatigue syndrome within 6 months and gained more energy than I’d ever felt in my life
- My asthma went away
- I never had debilitating hay fever again
- My pet and dust allergies went away
- My IBS reduced to almost nothing
- My adult acne went away and never came back again
- My toenail fungus cleared up
- My brain fog lifted
- My depression disappeared
- My hair grew faster
- My nails grew faster
- I stopped having new dental problems (but still had ongoing issues with old fillings, but thankfully no new ones and no abscesses)
- My insomnia improved about 80%
- My periods got shorter and lighter with no symptoms before they arrived, no cramps and 80% less tiredness and no other negative effects
- I can now tolerate the sunshine without extreme sunstroke and much less burning
I could go on and on because I remember going to the doctors with a list of 50 health problems. And almost all of them are gone.
I feel like a new person – literally as the cells in my body have all been replaced now with new healthier cells.
As you can see, I’m gushing about green smoothies, so obviously I’d love it if you’d join me on my green smoothie diet.
2 Types of Green Smoothie Recipes
The green smoothie recipes on this page are all snacks. They are low in calories, fast to make and can be drunk in between meals.
They are too low in calories to be meal substitutions though.
These are the kind of green smoothies that I got started with and I’d literally have to drink them all day long to fill myself up.
But after I had a baby, these kind of recipe were just not filling me up any more. I needed something equally as quick, but a lot more filling.
So, that’s when I invented the Green Thickie.
Once you have tried green smoothies, why not try a green thickie. Green thickies are a green smoothie that is a complete meal in a glass, a meal replacement.
A Green Thickie contains seeds or nuts and a filler. It fills you up enough to last you until your next meal. You can turn any of the recipes below into a Green Thickie simply by adding the following ingredients:
- A filler such as 1/2 cup oats, 1 sweet potato or 1 avocado. You can get all 20 fillers by clicking here.
- Some natural protein such as 2 tablespoons of cashew nuts, almonds, pecans, chia seeds, flax seeds or sunflower seeds.
- Please sweeten to taste with your favourite healthy sweetener. I recommend 1 mejool date or 1 tablespoon of date syrup for the best health benefits.
Green Smoothie Diet
If you have tried green smoothies and want to take your weight loss to the next level by dropping up to 1 dress size this week, you”ll want to grab a copy of Green Thickies 7 Day Detox by clicking here.
Please find below a collection of gorgeous green smoothie recipes.
These recipes are snacks as they are very low in calories.
Each green smoothie recipe below serves 1.
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
Easy Quick Green Smoothie Recipes
The Berry Best
So Right Raspberry
Perfect Pina Cola
This is a great collection of more elaborate and specific green smoothie recipes plus loads of good information for those new to green smoothies.
Easy Quick Green Smoothie Recipes
Related Resources You Will Love
Here are all the most popular resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- FREE Weight Loss Green Smoothie Recipe Card
Click here to pin this for later