Rippled Raspberry Smoothie
This pretty rippled raspberry smoothie doesn’t require any chopping if you use frozen fruit.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
FRUIT SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 and a half Cups of Water
- ½ a Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Dates (or any other dried fruit which can also be pre-soaked for a smoother blend)
- 2 Cups Raspberries
- 1 Cup Mango (1 small mango)
TO MAKE INTO A GREEN SMOOTHIE Add:
- 1 Cup Spinach, tightly packed or 2 cups loosely packed. (Or any other mild greens) OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
TO MAKE INTO A FRUIT THICKIE Add:
TO MAKE INTO A GREEN THICKIE Add:
- 1 Cup Spinach, tightly packed or 2 cups loosely packed. (Or any other mild greens) or if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
- 1 Cup Oats Or one cup of Quinoa
- Blend the ingredients in the order listed.
- If you are making a green smoothie blend the greens and liquid first and then blend the rest of the ingredients. This creates more space in your blender.
- Add more water if required to thin it out.
- Substitute any of the ingredients for whatever you already have.
- If your smoothie is too warm, you can cool it down in the fridge or freeze some of your ingredients before blending.
- It is better to add frozen ingredients at the end to cool the smoothie down.
The calories shown are for half of the ingredients listed as this smoothie serves 2.
- Serving Size: 500 ml/ 1 pint/ 20 oz
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 4g