Green Smoothie Detox Recipe
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1 cup spinach or chard
- 1 cup almond milk (or other dairy free milk)
- ¼ cucumber chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon or lime
- 1 banana chopped (fresh or frozen) or 1 mango
- 1 cup mango or 1 small mango (fresh or frozen) or 1 more banana
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds (linseeds, or any other unsalted nuts or seeds)
- 1 cup ice (optional to cool smoothie down)
- Add the spinach and almond milk and blend for a few seconds.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cool down in the fridge or by using ice or frozen fruit.