This is my second week co-hosting the blog hop, Healthy Vegan Friday. I have always enjoyed reading a lot of the posts submitted to this blog hop so it’s great to be able to do it officially now. I hope you enjoy these healthy articles and recipes as much as I do.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
It’s a question you’ve probably asked yourself before especially if you love your daily smoothies. Read this great article to find out!
Oh yum! Does anything look more appealing than that photo? I adore raw desserts as they usually have a lot of goodness in them, and often are tastier and more appealing too.
This is a recipe I’m seriously going to have to try. I’ve only ever made one granola recipe and ended up eating the whole batch in one go it was so lovely (Gabby’s Chocolate and Cherry granola in fact!) and I adore peanut butter so this is definitely next on the list.
My Favourites from Last Week
I adore Teriyaki sauce and this photo is really making me drool! It’s a great way to throw a quick weekday meal together and still have something absolutely delicious.
I love that there is an option for oven baking as well as dehydrators and that there is a lot of coconut in these bites which I’m trying to eat more of at the moment as it’s so good for us and tastes lovely too.
When I was on a raw food diet I remember buying some of these and feeling like I was in heaven eating them. I had forgotten all about them but am really going to have to give these a go as I love to have a selection of healthy snacks to select from when I’m in the mood for something crunchy!
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting. You can use this code if you want to display the badge:<a href=”http://www.greenthickies.com/healthy-vegan-fridays” target=”_blank”><img alt=”Healthy Vegan Fridays With Green Thickies”src=” http://www.greenthickies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Healthy-Vegan-Fridays.jpg”/></a>
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Katherine, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.