Today I’m sharing my delicious raw vegan banana pudding recipe that will make your tastebuds sing, allow you to have a treat that you deserve AND give you the RESULTS that you deserve.
The problem is most desserts are going to pile on the pounds, zap your energy and make you feel low the next day. Most recipes are full of harmful chemicals, dairy and factory foods.
But not this one!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
This Banana Pudding Recipe only contains unprocessed, raw, natural healthy ingredients.
The main ingredient is banana which are high in potassium which is great for your circulation. The next morning you’ll be leaping for joy after eating this delectable treat.
Here is my recipe for my raw vegan banana pudding. This recipe is extremely easy, requires no baking and is just as sweet and creamy as you’d been hoping for.
- 6 ripe bananas
- 4 Bananas
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut or half an avocado
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 2 tablespoons lucuma powder
- Pit the dates and add them to your food processor with the pecans. Process until they start to form a dough.
- Scoop them out into a glass bowl and press down
- Slice your bananas using the Banana Slicer.
- Add a layer of bananas on top of the crust
- Blend up your cream layer in either a food processor or a blender. For a smoother blend, use a blender. Add the bananas, water, dried coconut, vanilla extract and the lucuma powder if you’re using that.
- Blend for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add one layer of cream on top of the bananas.
- Add another layer of bananas and keep adding layers of cream and bananas until all of your ingredients are used up.
- Make sure your last layer is cream. Then sprinkle coconut on top.
- You could even freeze this pudding to turn it into a freezer cake.
*You could also use small individual portions instead of one big portion.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
I hope you enjoyed this raw vegan banana pudding recipe.
If you liked this banana pudding recipe you’ll probably like some of my other recipes in my “How To Eat A Banana Series” such as my 1 ingredient Banana Pancake Recipe or my Cinnamon Rolls Recipe using only fruit.
25 Powerful Reasons To Eat Bananas
Related Resources You Will Love
Here are all the most popular resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Over 200 Fruit Recipes: Complete Guide To Fruit
- 21 Lowest Calorie Fruits For Weight Loss List
- 10 Awesome New Ways To Eat More Fruits For Health
- Is Sugar And Fruit Bad For Us? (I Reveal The Truth)
- 10 Best Fruit Based Meals (Raw Vegan)
- FREE Weight Loss Green Smoothie Recipe Card
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started