Do you have a dream? I have lots of dreams and things that I want for myself and my family. Sometimes I work far too hard trying to make them happen. I burn out sometimes trying to achieve my dreams but I still wake up the next morning motivated to change for the better. When you’re going through a hard time I think it’s important to have a dream, something to work towards and keep you going. I loved this video that I watched this week about how to make your dreams come true!
Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes and plant based articles. The recipes should make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods.
We are still trialing selecting the most popular posts each week based on a ‘like’ system. Please like your favourite posts by clicking like underneath the post image (at the bottom of this post). You can like as many posts as you like!
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
My Favourites from Last Week
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Get your copy FREE!The ultimate no hunger one week smoothie cleanse.Previously sold for $19.00. Only available FREE for a limited time...Give your body a much needed detox, eliminate the harmful toxins from your body so your body finally has a chance to heal…This free cleanse is like no other cleanse you’ve ever seen. It is simple, easy to follow, you won’t go hungry and hey - you’ll even enjoy it! Plus you are going to see results - and fast! Like as soon as tomorrow morning if you can get started today. Click here to download your copy.