I have a treat for you today! This Mint & Choc Vegan Hot Chocolate is one of the most gorgeous drinks I’ve ever made and it couldn’t be easier! In fact it only takes 1 minute from start to finish!
This Mint & Choc Hot Chocolate is healthy, free from dairy, refined sugar and you can also make it caffeine free! What more do you want from a hot chocolate? You want to be able to make it in your blender? Done!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
The beauty of making this delicious vegan hot chocolate straight in your blender is that it gets blended so well, which means no clumps!
Another bonus is you can completely control the temperature of this recipe. If you follow the recipe exactly as it is, the temperature of the hot chocolate will be perfect, warm and safe for kids to drink (but check it first). But if you want it warmer, just keep your blender running and the heat from the blender will heat this drink up to your perfect temperature!
I love to add good quality peppermint essential oils to my hot chocolate. Peppermint will help improve concentration and alertness as well as helping you keep your energy levels up.
If you only make one drink this winter – make this decadent Mint and Choc Vegan Hot Chocolate!
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Please pin this recipe: Click here to pin
1 Minute Blender Mint & Choc Vegan Hot Chocolate
Luxurious Creamy Hot Chocolate – if you’ve got a spare minute you won’t regret making this minty chocolaty treat!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 1 minute
- 1 can of Natural Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling Water
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey or Maple Syrup (vegan option) to taste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder/ Cacao Powder or Carob Powder (Caffeine free)
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract OR 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil (Learn How to get my favourite therapeutic essential oils at wholesale prices here)
- OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Grass Powder for an extra healthy green boost
- Blend until smooth (between 10 seconds and 1 minute for most blenders) This will make a hot chocolate usually safe enough for kids to drink (but still test it first)
- Keep blending it until it reaches your desired temperature
If you like this recipe please click on the + below:
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020