Lower back pain is one of the most common complaints in the United States. Most people experience lower back pain at some point in their lives. Those who have an active life as well as an inactive life can suffer equally from lower back pain.
A lot of the problems are actually caused by the fact that most people spend too much of their lives sitting. This actually shortens the muscles in your back leading to pain and discomfort.
However Athletes can also suffer from lower back pain and they are very active. The problem for athletes is often caused by not stretching enough to prevent injury when they are performing vigorous movements.
I work at my computer 9-5, Monday to Friday and I used to get a lot of pain in my neck and back until I got myself a treadmill desk. This has honestly been the answer to the problem for me as I’ve never had any discomfort or pain since.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
But I do know that this solution is not so practical for most people. So here is a good alternative.
Stretching is an important but often overlooked exercise. Done properly stretches can increase flexibility, decrease risk of injury and increase blood supply to the muscles, which can allow them to work more effectively.
Stretching can also help to relieve lower back pain.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Please avoid deep forward bends if you have a slipped disc as this can make it worse.
Here are 5 of the best stretching exercises for you to try for your pain.
1) Best Stretches to Relieve Low Back Pain
2) Lower Back Stretches – 5 Lower Back Pain Stretches
3) Stretches for Back Pain Relief, How to Stretch Routine
4) End Lower Back Pain: Stretch Routine that Ended 17 Years of Lower Back Pain
5) Lower Back Stretches for Sciatica Pain
If you’ve got value from these videos to help your lower back pain, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
If you’d like to receive more posts like this, please join my email list here.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020