This Coconut Mango Spinach Smoothie can also be easily turned into a complete meal replacement if you include the optional extra healthy fillers such as oats.
You can also easily convert this smoothie into a protein shake by including the optional natural plant based protein such as nuts or seeds.
I actually came across Amber’s blog a long time ago while searching for a good homemade chocolate recipe. So I was very pleased when she shared this gorgeous green smoothie recipe with me to share with you today.
Hello. My name is Amber and I run the alternative foods blog, The Tasty Alternative.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
The Tasty Alternative features dairy free, gluten free, cane-sugar free, soy free, and peanut free cuisine with an emphasis on The Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) and Paleo recipes.
I’m so excited to be guest posting while Katherine enjoys her new precious baby boy. He is such a doll!! Congratulations to the family.
Coconut Mango Spinach Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen coconut milk cubes
- 1 cup fresh cut and frozen mango*
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 0.8 ounces of fresh organic spinach (about 1 1/2 cups) OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder
See all of my favorite essential healthy ingredients needed to make these recipes AND all of the best resources and products I can’t live without by clicking here.
Add the above ingredients to a blender and blend until well incorporated.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
- Freeze mango at least 2 hours.
- There are a number of ways to make this smoothie. If you don’t have the time to freeze the coconut milk and the mango, you can just use ice (about 2 cups), 1 cup coconut milk and 1 cup fresh mango. And you can add in your favorite protein powder. I happen to love hemp. Don’t like maple syrup? A few drops of stevia would work great, as would honey or coconut nectar.
This recipe is a blended complete meal containing natural protein sources and leafy greens. If you’d like any more information about these topics, check out my complete guides below:
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)