It’s pretty hot in my house right now. It’s not so hot outdoors in Scotland but in the summer it does get pretty hot indoors because we don’t tend to have air conditioning in the UK.
This Cooling Foot Rub is amazing for cooling down your feet and other parts of your body in the heat.
It also has some extra amazing benefits. Did you know that Peppermint is actually really good for maintaining good digestion?
Another reason for using this is that Peppermint is very uplifting. So use this when you want a boost, either physical or mental clarity and watch yourself zing into action.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
My whole life changed when I started using Young Living essential oils. I started with a premium starter kit which contains 11 different oils including Peppermint.
Not just any old Peppermint, the best quality Young Living peppermint in the world and that makes all the difference. this oil was so much more powerful than any other peppermint you’ll have ever used. You literally only need one drop!
Buy your Peppermint essential oil here or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
So I made myself a Cooling Foot Rub Recipe so I can also use this on my kids feet to help cool them down (don’t use this oil on any part of your child’s body other than the feet. Keep it well away from the face, eyes and genitals.)
What is so great about Peppermint?
Peppermint has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing supporting digestion and promoting healthy intestinal function.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
This powerful essential oil is often diluted before topical application. Peppermint may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.
I like to add one drop to a large glass of water for mental clarity! It also really does reduce my appetite. An oil I could never be without now as I use it for that many things!
Cooling Foot Rub recipe
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter (But it here)
- 1/8 cup coconut oil (Buy it here)
- 1/8 cup sweet almond oil (Buy it here)
- 50 drops of Young Living Peppermint essential oil (Buy it here) or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
* You can replace the cocoa butter and the almond oil with coconut oil if you like, but this may melt during hot weather so you might need to keep it in the fridge.
- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for 20 minutes. Don’t leave it any longer or it will harden too much.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the peppermint essential oil. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
- Rub this on your feet to cool them down, or a part of your body that is hurting.
If you are new to essential oils, I recommend you starting with a premium starter kit by Young Living. You get Peppermint as part of this kit. Read more about it here.
Want to ask me a question about it? Join my essential oils Facebook group and ask me there.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020