For about 7 months now I’ve been closely following a paleo style diet which sometimes happens to be low carb. The main reason I switched to this diet was because at the time I had some severe tooth infections that I was trying to heal naturally. I knew that cutting out all grains and sugar including natural sugar would give me my best chance. So that required quite a radical shift of diet for me. Also at the time I wasn’t feeling well at all and I was trying literally everything to get well. (Thankfully I’m well now! Read how I did it!)
The side benefits to being on this diet was effortless weight loss without feeling at all hungry, balanced blood sugar levels and feeling a lot more grounded.
So I’m finally publishing some recipes that fit my new diet and this is a gorgeous recipe to start with!
You won’t believe this smoothie doesn’t have any fruit and contains no sugar as it’s so sweet! I know you are going to LOVE this! Yum!Print
Creamy Low Carb Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk (I recommend this brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter or other nut butter (like this)
- 4 Tablespoons of Cocoa/ Cacao or Carob Powder (get yours here)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Stevia (I recommend a natural stevia like this)
- 1/2 Avocado (Optional to make this smoothie thicker and creamier)
- 2 Eggs (Optional to make this smoothie a meal replacement, can use cooked or raw. If using raw use pastured eggs only, raw eggs have quite a neutral taste)
- 2 Cups Spinach or other mild greens (Optional) OR, if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
- Blend until smooth.
Are you following a Paleo or a low carb diet?
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
I know you may not have time to digest all this right now, so I wanted to give you a handy print out of this blog post so you can stick it on your fridge to help you on your journey to optimal health.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020
- Is A Banana A Berry? I Reveal The Truth - October 1, 2020
- 10 Extraordinary Banana Nutrition Facts - September 1, 2020