Woo hoo, it’s time to start thinking about sharing the Young Living love at Christmas. Brooke from Natural Health How To, and I are sharing a total of 30 Christmas gift ideas all made with essential oils with you this month, one gift a day to help you choose some gifts to make for others this Christmas. What could be better than a handmade, healthy Christmas gift from you this year?Print
Powdered Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 bags 1x
- 1 Cup of Coconut Sugar or other sugar (get your coconut sugar here)
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa/ Carob or Cacao powder (get your caffeine free carob powder here)
- 4 drops of Peppermint essential oil (get your therapeutic peppermint essential oil here)
- Add the 3 ingredients to a jar and mix well.
- Divide into cellophane bags and tie with pretty string.
- This quantity made me 3 bags worth but it depends how much you put in each bag.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of hot chocolate powder to a pan with 6 oz (177ml) of any type of milk. (I like coconut milk)
- Heat until warm but not boiling. Pour into a mug and enjoy.
New to Young Living? To learn more about how to order and become a member of Young Living to save up to 24% on these amazing essential oils and get all the current October promotions click here.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
New to essential oils? Get all these freebies, an essential oil download, online class and e-course by clicking here.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020