This is my second week co-hosting the blog hop, Healthy Vegan Friday. I have always enjoyed reading a lot of the posts submitted to this blog hop so it’s great to be able to do it officially now. I hope you enjoy these healthy articles and recipes as much as I do.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
It’s a question you’ve probably asked yourself before especially if you love your daily smoothies. Read this great article to find out!
2: Valentine’s Day Raw Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake
Oh yum! Does anything look more appealing than that photo? I adore raw desserts as they usually have a lot of goodness in them, and often are tastier and more appealing too.
This is a recipe I’m seriously going to have to try. I’ve only ever made one granola recipe and ended up eating the whole batch in one go it was so lovely (Gabby’s Chocolate and Cherry granola in fact!) and I adore peanut butter so this is definitely next on the list.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
My Favourites from Last Week
I adore Teriyaki sauce and this photo is really making me drool! It’s a great way to throw a quick weekday meal together and still have something absolutely delicious.
I love that there is an option for oven baking as well as dehydrators and that there is a lot of coconut in these bites which I’m trying to eat more of at the moment as it’s so good for us and tastes lovely too.
When I was on a raw food diet I remember buying some of these and feeling like I was in heaven eating them. I had forgotten all about them but am really going to have to give these a go as I love to have a selection of healthy snacks to select from when I’m in the mood for something crunchy!
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting. You can use this code if you want to display the badge:<a href=”https://www.greenthickies.com/healthy-vegan-fridays” target=”_blank”><img alt=”Healthy Vegan Fridays With Green Thickies”src=” https://www.greenthickies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Healthy-Vegan-Fridays.jpg”/></a>
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Katherine, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020
- Is A Banana A Berry? I Reveal The Truth - October 1, 2020