Welcome to Healthy Vegan Fridays Blog Hop! Life was actually a bit easier last week while my husband was on paternity leave but now he is back at work, exhaustion is definitely becoming very difficult.
My little baby boy likes to try and feed all night long and prefers to do most of his sleeping during the day which is very tiring when I’ve got my little girl running rings around me during the day. I have tried waking him every few hours but he has his feed and is straight back to a deep sleep again. I know it will get easier and thank you so much for all your very kind messages. We are feeling very loved. My lovely friends have very kindly started taking my toddler out for a couple of hours during the day to give her some running around time as I am definitely not up to leaving the house on my own at the moment.
I am very glad I made some food batches for the freezer before my baby was born as it’s been so helpful not to have to think about food. I actually made a meal plan for all my meals so I didn’t have to think about it at all which is great when you can’t think straight. I’ve been eating loads of fruit too but I’m still managing to squeeze in a fair amount of unhealthy snacks too. So at some point I’m going to have to get healthy again but at the moment I’m in need of a bit of comfort eating! Last week we had an amazing 63 entries to Healthy Vegan Fridays. I love the inspiration that reminds me there are healthier options available to me when I have more time and energy to make them.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
1: All Raw Food All Week
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
My Favourites from Last Week
I used to think I was intolerant to gluten as store bought bread used to make me ill, but since I started making my own I can tolerate it just fine.
Sweet Vegan Ricotta
Missing cheese? Miss it no more…
This is a great option for making garlic bread without the added fat.
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 10 Extraordinary Banana Nutrition Facts - September 1, 2020
- 30 Second Banana Smoothie Recipe For Miraculous Weight Loss - August 1, 2020
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020