This Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie from Tessa Domestic Diva is another great grain free smoothie that is still extremely filling. When Tessa’s third child was born with severe food allergies, Tessa took to the kitchen to figure out how to feed her family well. Always up for a culinary challenge, their journey has taken many twists and turns! Lots of Paleo, and lots of top 8 free. Good food for families, that’s what she’s about!
When we do smoothies in this house, they are almost always full-meal deals. With my oober picky son…smoothies have provided a valuable way to get some much needed variety into his diet. This smoothie is meant to be a full meal!! Loaded with healthy fats, nutrients, and taste…this smoothie should stick with you!
I simply adore citrus…and this time of year there are some beautiful fruits to be had! I have been making lots of varieties of citrus smoothies! This one is creamy and dreamy….always a good combo in my book!
I use my own homemade coconut butter in this recipe, however it can also be purchased at well-stocked grocery stores and online.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
There are many optional ingredients in this recipe as well…totally based on individual preferences. Always start with less and add a touch more to get it just the way you like it.
Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie
Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 cups preferred milk (I used Trader Joes Coconut Milk, unsweetened)
- ¼ cup raw cashews (soaked if you do not have a high power blender to pulverize)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ avocado
- 2 large handfuls of greens (I use spinach) OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
- 1 large frozen banana (if it is fresh that is fine, just won’t be as frosty!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (I use my homemade, link above)
- 2 tablespoons chia seed (optional)
- Splash vanilla extract (optional)
- Zest of one lime (to taste, optional)
- Liquid stevia or raw honey to taste ( I prefer NuNaturals, and use about 10-20 drops to taste)
Place all ingredients into a blender and whir until smooth and creamy.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020