This avocado drink is luxurious and creamy. The only greens it contains is avocado which makes it even more creamy and filling than your average green thickie. The colour is also creamy so you would never know this was a green thickie. This makes it a perfect smoothie to convince your friends and family that they adore green thickies.
Many people avoid avocado due to their high calorie content. But as avocado has such a high fibre content, they actually provide an amazing ability to burn fat. I believe whole foods that are high in fat should never be avoided even if you are trying to lose weight. As the body still needs healthy fats in the diet, it’s essential to still get your omegas in your diet. The body also processes whole foods so easily that you will still shred the weight faster than the equivalent calories in junk food. This avocado drink is a perfect example of a green thickie that can help you to lose weight by limiting the size of your drink, or gain weight by increasing the amount drunk.Print
Peach Avocado Drink: Fat Burner
This green smoothie is luxurious and creamy. The only greens it contains is avocado which makes it even more creamy and filling than your average green thickie. The colour is also creamy so you would never know this was a green thickie. This makes it a perfect smoothie to convince your friends and family that they adore green thickies.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Green Thickie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Oat Milk (or any other dairy free milk e.g. rice, soya, almond, hemp coconut drink or raw nut or seed milk)
- 1 Cup strawberries
- 1 Cup peaches
- 1 Cup Oats (use raw oat groats if following a raw food diet)
- 2 Tablespoons Linseeds
- ½ Cup dates (or any other dried fruit)
- 1 Avocado
- Blend the ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend the ingredients a few at a time so that your blender can cope with the work, unless you’ve got a high powered blender, then you might be able to add them all in at once.
- If it gets too thick, add more water as necessary.
- Makes 2 large servings.
- Half of this recipe should serve one person for breakfast and keep you going until lunch. You can always save the other smoothie for lunch, or share it and give someone else an energy boost.
- If you are trying to limit calories, divide the total batch by 4 instead of 2.
- Serving Size: 550 ml/20 oz /1 pint
- Calories: 431
- Sugar: 27
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 67
- Fiber: 14
- Protein: 12.5
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020