Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Recipe: Green Thickie
This strawberry smoothie recipe has a classic sweet smoothie taste so it appeals to adults and children alike. Needless to say, it’s one of my favourites and hard to believe there is so much goodness contained in one glass.
One serving of this strawberry smoothie recipe contains 68% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamin C. Vitamin C is great for lowering blood pressure and increasing your immune system. Another great thing about strawberries are although they are so good for you, they don’t contain many calories so this is a great smoothie for you if you are trying to lose weight.
Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie Recipe: Lower Blood Pressure
Classic sweet strawberry taste. Great for kids and those trying to lose weight.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Green Thickie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Oat Milk (or any other dairy free milk e.g. rice, soya, almond, hemp coconut drink or raw nut or seed milk)
- 1 Cup strawberries
- 1 Cup pineapple
- 1 Cup Oats (use raw oat groats if following a raw food diet)
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoon of healthy sweetener (such as sweet freedom, agave nectar or maple syrup)
- 2 sticks of celery
- Blend the ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend the ingredients a few at a time so that your blender can cope with the work, unless you’ve got a high powered blender, then you might be able to add them all in at once.
- If it gets too thick, add more water as necessary.
- Makes 2 large servings.
- Half of this recipe should serve one person for breakfast and keep you going until lunch. You can always save the other smoothie for lunch, or share it and give someone else an energy boost.
- Serving Size: 550 ml/20 oz /1 pint
- Calories: 366
- Sugar: 29.2
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 63.4
- Fiber: 8.3
- Protein: 12.3
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020
I was hesitant about your green thickies being filling and thinking I could drink 2 servings because I do that with green smoothies. So I decided to try this recipe because I had most of the ingredients. Again, I was a little hesitant about the celery because I hate the taste when it is raw.
The only thing different was I substituted chia seeds for pumpkin seeds.
I poured me a 16 oz, and as I got a little more than half way done, I felt an ache in my stomach. It was telling me it was full. I couldn’t even finish 16 oz.
I am now a believer in green thickies and am going to try your 7 day challenge, starting today.
Check this out says
Terrific article! Did you understand there is a great service for high blood pressure? I’ve been utilizing it for a month and have has a great deal of success!