This Rippled Raspberry Smoothie can also be easily turned into a complete meal replacement shake if you include the optional extra healthy fillers such as oats.
You can also easily convert this smoothie into a protein shake by including the optional natural plant based protein such as nuts or seeds.
You can turn this recipe into a green smoothie by including the optional leafy greens in this recipe.
If you can’t get hold of fresh raspberries, frozen raspberries are perfect as they are so quick. This rippled raspberry smoothie tastes so sweet and creamy, perfect for children and the whole family.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Using frozen smoothie ingredients
Sometimes using frozen fruit can actually be healthier than fresh fruit as they are frozen soon after picking, rather than sitting in a warehouse or being transported over the other side of the world.
Another benefit of using frozen fruit is that it makes your smoothie lovely and cold so you can drink it straight away. You will definitely need to add your liquid first and make sure your particular brand of blender can handle frozen ingredients.
If you want to know how to create the perfect smoothie, check out my recent post.
Rippled Raspberry Smoothie
If you can find frozen mango for this smoothie, you’ll be able to whip this smoothie up in no time at all with no chopping required. Couldn’t be better!
To create the raspberry ripple swirl, just add a teaspoon of coconut milk to the middle and use the end of the spoon to swirl it around. Kids will love this.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
As always, I recommend adding greens to this smoothie. It won’t be as pretty, but maybe you could add greens to half the smoothie and enjoy the pretty pink smoothie in the other half.Print
Rippled Raspberry Smoothie
This pretty rippled raspberry smoothie doesn’t require any chopping if you use frozen fruit.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
FRUIT SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 and a half Cups of Water
- ½ a Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Dates (or any other dried fruit which can also be pre-soaked for a smoother blend)
- 2 Cups Raspberries
- 1 Cup Mango (1 small mango)
TO MAKE INTO A GREEN SMOOTHIE Add:
- 1 Cup Spinach, tightly packed or 2 cups loosely packed. (Or any other mild greens) OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
TO MAKE INTO A FRUIT THICKIE Add:
TO MAKE INTO A GREEN THICKIE Add:
- Blend the ingredients in the order listed.
- If you are making a green smoothie blend the greens and liquid first and then blend the rest of the ingredients. This creates more space in your blender.
- Add more water if required to thin it out.
- Substitute any of the ingredients for whatever you already have.
- If your smoothie is too warm, you can cool it down in the fridge or freeze some of your ingredients before blending.
- It is better to add frozen ingredients at the end to cool the smoothie down.
The calories shown are for half of the ingredients listed as this smoothie serves 2.
- Serving Size: 500 ml/ 1 pint/ 20 oz
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 4g
See all of my favorite essential healthy ingredients needed to make these recipes AND all of the best resources and products I can’t live without by clicking here.
This Rippled Raspberry Smoothie is a blended complete meal containing natural protein sources and leafy greens. If you’d like any more information about these topics, check out my complete guides below:
- The Ultimate Smoothie Blender Guide
- The Only Guide To Protein Shakes You’ll Ever Need
- Over 50 Spinach Recipes: The Complete Collection
- The Complete Guide To Green Smoothies
- The Essential Guide To Meal Replacement Shakes
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)