I use lotion like it’s going out of fashion. I am constantly washing my hands as I am around my two little ones a lot and they can get rather sticky! Every time I wash them I put this lovely smelling lotion on and my hands are feeling wonderfully soft.
I also thought – why not add a bit more happiness into my day and add one of my favourite scents ever, orange to this lotion. This lotion smell beautiful because I’ve used the best quality Young Living orange in the world and that makes all the difference. this oil was so much more powerful than any other orange oil you’ll have ever used. You literally only need one drop at a time! Buy your Orange essential oil here or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
This recipe is smooth and creamy, and actually quite thick. So keep it in a jar, and scoop a bit on to your hands whenever you need a burst of creamy happiness on your hands.
My whole life changed when I started using Young Living essential oils. I started with a premium starter kit which contains 11 different oils.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
What is so great about Orange oil?
It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration.
Benefits of Orange Essential Oil
- Relieves occasional stress
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy digestive system
How to use Orange Essential Oil
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take three times daily or as needed. (Check the oil labels in your country)
- Make a tea with a few drops of oil in warm water and drink to relieve digestive issues.
- Use a diffuser to easily inhale the oil.
- Rub diluted oil (use coconut, olive or sunflower oil) and use liberally on skin
Uplifting Lotion Recipe
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter (But it here)
- 1/8 cup coconut oil (Buy it here)
- 1/8 cup sweet almond oil (Buy it here)
- 100 drops of Young Living Orange essential oil (Buy it here) or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
* You can replace the cocoa butter and the almond oil with coconut oil if you like, but this may melt during hot weather so you might need to keep it in the fridge.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for 20 minutes. Don’t leave it any longer or it will harden too much.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the orange essential oil. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
- Use as required
If you are new to essential oils, I recommend you starting with a premium starter kit by Young Living. You get 11 oils and a diffuser as part of this kit. Read more about it here.
Want to ask me a question about it? Join my essential oils Facebook group and ask me there.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020