Today is your lucky day if you don’t like spending time in the kitchen.
One of the biggest reasons people choose to drink a smoothie as a complete meal is to save them time.
But some people don’t even have time to make a smoothie.
Sometimes with all of the washing, peeling, squeezing and chopping it can end up taking about 10 minutes to prepare a smoothie.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
And that’s 10 minutes that a lot of people don’t have – or aren’t willing to spend.
Some people just prioritise other things (like more sleep) over spending time in the kitchen.
And that’s absolutely fine.
Me – personally, I’d rather be curled up on the sofa with a good book any day of the week than slaving away in the kitchen.
I don’t want to spend 10 minutes making a smoothie either.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
So I managed to get the whole process down to just 2 minutes.
What I’m going to reveal to you today is all of my secrets for slashing as much time as you possibly can off your smoothie making process, so you can eat delicious real food, lose weight and still have time to do some of the things you love.
Here’s my 11 secret tips for getting your smoothie making process down to 2 minutes or less:
- Organise your kitchen so all your smoothie equipment is in one drawer. Put your measuring cups, dried herbs and spices, dried fruit, nuts and green powders in one place so you can get to them quickly. Take out everything you need for one smoothie from one place.
- Use frozen fruit in your smoothie. The fruit is already peeled and chopped which saves so much time and your fruit is perfectly ripe and fresh every time. It also makes your smoothie lovely and cold and thick.
- Get a high speed blender so you can make your Green Thickie in 1-2 minutes of blending time. (SEE SAMPLE HERE)
- Buy pre-washed leafy greens or use frozen spinach in your smoothies so you can just throw it in the blender without washing it.
- Decide on your favourite recipes ahead of time and have the recipes printed out in your kitchen in your smoothie drawer.
- You can even measure out several days worth of smoothie ingredients into freezer bags and store all of the ingredients in the freezer. Then just take out the bag of ingredients, add the liquid and blend – which reduces the time it takes to make a smoothie even more. Or take this one step further and make the smoothie, and freeze the whole smoothie for later.
- Grind any hard ingredients (such as oats, or seeds) to powders and store them in sealed jars in the fridge.
- Make date paste by blending water and dates so you can quickly add it to your smoothies.
- Soak your hard ingredients (nuts, dates, oats) overnight so they are quicker to blend in the morning.
- Use 2 blenders at once like I do, and make 2 big batches of Green Thickie at a time to last your whole family 2 days.
- Instead of cutting and squeezing citrus such as lemons, limes, grapefruit and oranges, use a few drops of a therapeutic essential oil instead to add extra health benefits and incredible flavour to your smoothies – plus it saves so much time.
By the way, you don’t have to do all of these tips to make a smoothie in just 2 minutes. I only regularly use tips 1,2,3,4,5,10 and 11 and I do still make a smoothie in less than 2 minutes.
I know you may not have time to digest all this right now, so I wanted to give you a handy print out of this blog post so you can stick it on your fridge to help you on your journey to optimal health.
Now that you know the secrets, will you manage to find 2 minutes a day to start replacing 1-2 of your meals with Green Thickies?
If you said yes, click HERE to join my FREE challenge (this won’t be available much longer)
Katherine ‘Speedy smoothies’ Kyle
p.s. tomorrow I will be showing you a cool technique to turn your failure thoughts into success thoughts
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020