I got this email yesterday about lumpy bits:
“If I blend the greens, is it recommended to leave all the bits in my smoothie, as my blender at the moment doesn’t blend it smooth?”
This is something that I see a lot of people struggling with.
My dad said the same thing to me when he started drinking Green Thickies. He said he really liked the lumps in his smoothie.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
He said it was like a lucky dip, not knowing which bit of food he’d find next.
As for me – I like my smoothies smooth.
I can’t say I’m a fan of lumpy bits.
Are you a fan of lumpy bits?
It turns out my Dad was actually using a 20 year old food processor to make his green thickies.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
If you are struggling with lumpy bits in your smoothies, here’s 3 things I recommend to get smoother smoothies:
- Make sure you’re actually using a blender with a blender jug. Not a food processor and not a hand blender. You don’t really stand a chance unless you’re actually using a blender.
- Make sure you blend your greens first with just enough liquid to cover the blades. Blend it slowly until all the greens are incorporated in the water. Then add the rest of the ingredients. For anything other than a high speed blender, you may have to blend your green thickies for a lot longer. You may need around 5 minutes to get a really smooth smoothie. Make sure you add some ice at the end to cool your smoothie down or store it in the fridge.
- Invest in a high powered blender. This is one of the best things I ever bought. It doesn’t matter which order you put food in, it blends it all up quickly and makes the smoothest smoothie you’ll ever taste. You can even make nut butters and frozen fruit ice cream, (bonus.) (This is the blender I use and love and you can get a special deal on a refurbished blender)
Give it a try and let me know if your smoothies are smoother?
And if you’re looking for some more delicious recipes to test out your new smooth smoothie techniques, you might want to join my 7 Day Lean Green Smoothie Challenge. You’ll get 7 of my most delicious recipes, absolutely free, and as an added bonus your weight will drop and your energy will soar. Sounds good? Click this link to get started.
Have a healthy day
Katherine ‘smoooooth operator’ Kyle
p.s. We’re going to be making our dreams come true tomorrow….
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020