** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
You are spoiled for choice today if you want to drop a dress size, especially if you don’t like cooking!
What makes you want to follow a particular diet plan?
Is it the fact that it works?
Maybe it’s because it’s popular?
Or perhaps health is a big concern of yours? (I hope so).
Perhaps what attracts you to particular diets is the fact that you don’t have to do much cooking?
We all know that the healthiest diets are the ones with the least amount of processed food in them.
And of course, we all want better health.
But there is one big problem with diets that don’t include processed foods.
It means you actually have to make meals from scratch.
And most of us are very busy. So guess what?
We don’t end up following the healthy unprocessed diets, that will do our body a world of good – because we just don’t have the time for all that scrubbing, peeling, chopping, slicing, dicing, steaming, seasoning, cooking, and waiting.
Preparing food from scratch typically does involve far too much preparation than we all have time for.
I am no different to you. I’m just as busy as the next person, and I don’t want to be spending hours in the kitchen. I don’t particularly enjoy cooking all that much.
I’d much rather be eating than cooking!
But I do care so very deeply about my health, and I know I must prepare food from scratch to get the best health for myself and for my family.
So what choices do we have?
How can we cut down on prep time yet still make meals from scratch?
I’m going to show you 5 amazing ways to save hours in the kitchen:
- Drink Green Thickies. These are a complete meal in a glass, made entirely from real, unprocessed food – yet they only take 2 minutes to make.
- Make soup. Buy frozen veg that is already peeled and chopped and throw it in the pan with some water, some healthy stock,and seasoning, simmer and go and do something else. Come back and blend your soup and enjoy!
- Make a stew. Follow the same instructions as above, but add less water and don’t blend. You can throw anything you like in a stew, some beans or chickpeas, or some pre-diced meat, or some eggs. This doesn’t need to take very long at all.
- Make raw pasta. If you have a spiralizer, you’d be surprised at how you can create some beautiful spiral noodles in just seconds. Blend up a quick creamy sauce using some cashews and seasoning, and here is another delicious meal that takes just a few minutes.
- The good old salad. Especially good when the weather is warmer. If you buy pre washed salad leaves, throw it in a bowl with some cherry tomatoes, sprinkle some nuts or seeds on top with some berries, and whisk up a quick homemade salad dressing that can last all week – and this can literally take you 2 minutes too.
Viola! Unprocessed meals in minutes!
Are you impressed?
Which ones will you be trying first?
If you’d like to try some real fast food recipes just like these ones and drop a dress size in 7 days without spending hours in the kitchen, check out my 7 Day Diet Plan by clicking the link below.
I also have an exciting new bonus for you this month when you buy the 7 Day Diet Plan. Check it out by clicking here:
Katherine ‘meals in minutes’ Kyle
p.s. Join me tomorrow where I’ll be sharing one ingredient that should go into every ‘weight loss’ smoothie
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020