Some of us feel much better if we start our day with a healthy protein rich breakfast. Protein helps us to feel fuller longer and reduce those mid morning cravings. So whatever breakfast you choose, make sure you do include some protein – you’ll be amazed at the difference.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but early in the day it can be hard to think of good, healthy, paleo breakfasts when we are bombarded with cereals adverts. So, to help you, here are 7 paleo breakfasts to ensure every day of the week starts off with some protein and most importantly, in a healthy way.
1) Paleo Breakfast – Sunday: Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
2) Paleo Breakfast – Monday: Paleo Banana Chocolate Pancakes
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
3) Paleo Breakfast – Tuesday: Coconut Flour Apple Pancakes
4) Paleo Breakfast – Wednesday: Apple, Leek and Bacon Breakfast Sausage
5) Paleo Breakfast – Thursday: Natural Paleo Protein Shake Without Protein Powder
from Green Thickies
6) Paleo Breakfast – Saturday: Coconut Flour Banana Ginger Bars
7) Paleo Breakfast – Sunday: Brussels Sprouts Breakfast Hash With Eggs
If you would like more healthy paleo breakfast ideas, please check out my new book, 80 Green Thickies Recipes. All Green Thickies recipes can be customised to fit with a paleo diet.
Pin this by clicking here
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020