This is addictive…
Once you taste this Green Thickie recipe, you’ll never want another breakfast again.
I get told time and time again that when people make this recipe, they stop trying out new recipes.
This is the ONE!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
I’m actually drinking this right now as I type this and I can’t believe I kept forgetting about this recipe. My whole family adore it!
I originally published this recipe here, but I have now created the video to go with this recipe so you can see just how quick and easy it is to make your new breakfast.Print
Banana Peanut Butter Green Thickie Recipe (Vegan, Raw, Real food only)
Once you taste this Green Thickie recipe, you’ll never want another breakfast again. I get told time and time again that when people make this recipe, they stop trying out new recipes. This is the ONE! I have already published this recipe previously, but I have now created the video to go with this recipe so you can see just how quick and easy it is to make your new breakfast.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Green Thickie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
- 1 Cup of filtered water (Get your filter here)
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk (Buy yours here, or make your own here)
- 2 Cups Spinach, (or Kale or any other mild greens) OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of this green Green Powder for an extra healthy green boost.
- 3-4 Bananas
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (Like this) or Almond butter (Like this)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Like this) or Vanilla powder (Like this)
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato or one of the other 20 fillers. (Click here to see the fillers)
- ½ cup of dates – Optional (like this)
- Add all the ingredients into your blender in the order listed. (I used this blender in my demonstration). If you don’t have a high speed blender or you are using frozen ingredients, you may need to blend a couple of ingredients at a time.
- Blend until smooth (or as smooth as your blender will allow. High speed blenders may need 2 minutes for a Green Thickie, less powerful blenders may need a lot more, sometimes 5-10 minutes)
- Transfer into a mason jar for drinking. (I like these cute jars with handles)
- Add more water if required to thin it out.
- If your smoothie is too warm, you can cool it down in the fridge or freeze some of your ingredients before blending.
- You can also replace half of the liquids with ice. Add the ice at the end. It is better to add frozen ingredients at the end to cool the smoothie down.
How much should I drink to replace a meal?
This Green Thickie serves 2 so you should DRINK HALF OF THIS RECIPE.
- Serving Size: 550 ml/16 oz /1 pint
- Calories: 450 calories per serving (without the dates, 500 calories with the dates)
Are you new to Green Thickies?
Let me know your thoughts about this recipe in the comments.
I know you may not have time to digest all this right now, so I wanted to give you a handy print out of this blog post so you can stick it on your fridge to help you on your journey to optimal health.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020