Welcome to Healthy Vegan Friday’s blog hop. At the end of last week the weather had turned a corner and I was actually enjoying sitting outside in the sunshine for the first time this year (with a big winter jacket on) watching my toddler bimble around the garden having the time of her life. We have been cooped up inside now for 7 long months during this pregnancy and we’re both in need of some nice weather. Then a couple of days later we had thick snow yet again, which continued for a few days. Very depressing. My little girl must be the only child who looks outside and say’s ‘Oh no, it’s snowing’ She hasn’t had the pleasure of snowmen and snowballs yet. She just knows that Mummy doesn’t like going out in the snow and it’s cold.
So I’ve been trying to keep my spirits up by getting involved in something fun and a bit of a challenge. I’m going to be taking part in Below the Line campaign at the end of April. I explained a little bit more about it in my last post if you’re interested. It involves living below the poverty line for 5 days to raise money for those in need.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Recap of last week:
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Most Popular Submissions
3: Carrot Cake Muffins- Vegan, Grain-Free, Refined Sugar-Free & Oil-Free
My Favourites from Last Week
‘Creamy’ Orange Cashew Dressing & Super Green Pomegranate Salad
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Mmm this looks like sunshine in a salad dressing. Yum!
Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Tofu Balls Ⓥ
I am always on the lookout for a good vegan ‘meatball’ recipe and this one looks like a winner!
Who could refuse this Strawberry Milkshake at any time of the day?
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 30 Second Banana Smoothie Recipe For Miraculous Weight Loss - August 1, 2020
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020