Welcome to Healthy Vegan Fridays Blog Hop! You’re all inspiring me so much to start a new healthy diet again to lose my baby weight. Thank you! This week has been another tough week with sleep deprivation and adjusting to life with 2 kids, but over the last couple of days my little boy has been having longer time between feeds. With a lot of 3 hourly feeds and even a couple of breaks of 4 hours between feeds, we may have finally turned a corner and might actually be able to get some sort of routine going on in this house. So I’m looking forward to being able to get a bit more sleep and feel a bit more human again.
Life with a toddler and a newborn can be nerve wracking at times!
I’ve started a new Facebook group so that we can help to encourage each other to get healthy and reach our ideal weights by drinking smoothies. I’d love it if you joined the Green Smoothies for Health and Weight Loss group so we can all support each other.
Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Recap of last week:
Most Popular Submissions
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
There was actually a tie for third place this week which is why we have two posts at number 3! I’m very pleased to see a green thickie up in the featured posts of course!
My Favourites from Last Week
Mmm, I can almost taste how gorgeous these are!
I don’t know about you but I love a good creamy sauce
SUNFLOWER SEED “BACON” BITS- Vegan, Gluten-Free & Oil-Free
I’m a big fan of smoky food. This definitely has to be tried.
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020