This is my first time ever participating in Virtual Vegan Potluck. Everyone brings a virtual dish to the potluck ranging from entrees to desserts and you can use the buttons at the bottom of this post to navigate your way through the whole potluck.
Sounds like fun?
Before we start – let me introduce myself. My name is Katherine and I blog at Green Thickies. A Green Thickie is a meal replacement green smoothie. If you’re interested in learning more about Green Thickies – click here to learn more.
The dish I have chosen to bring to the potluck is Homemade Chocolate Pudding with orange and topped with whipped coconut cream. Yum!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
The best thing about this homemade chocolate pudding is that it’s healthy – so you don’t have to worry about overindulging. It is free from refined sugar, dairy and made with whole natural ingredients.
Another bonus about this chocolate orange pudding is that it only takes 5 minutes! What more could you want when the chocolate cravings strike?
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
This gorgeous dessert can easily be made with store cupboard ingredients and an orange – so you can whip it up without any extra trips to the store or trying to find special ingredients.
I have recently got myself a magic bullet – which is just perfect for making this chocolate pudding. It comes with so many attachments that you don’t even have to wash out your containers – just use one container and blade to make the chocolate pudding and another container and blade to make the whipped coconut cream.
If you don’t have a magic bullet you can use either a normal blender, food processor, mixer or electric whisk. (affiliate links) At a push you could even use a hand whisk or a fork – but it might not be quite as smooth.
Homemade Chocolate Pudding with Orange and Whipped CreamPrint
Homemade Chocolate Orange Pudding (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free) – Virtual Vegan Potluck
This healthy homemade Chocolate and Orange Pudding with Whipped Coconut Cream can be ‘whipped up’ in less than 5 minutes!
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Bananas
- ½ cup Orange juice (Juice of 1–2 Oranges)
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa, Carob like this or Cacao powder
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Butter like this or make your own
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk like this left in the fridge overnight
- For great discounts on all your favourite natural products click here
- Optional: For a therapeutic healing effect, add 2 drops of Orange essential oil. Click here to find out how to buy my favourite therapeutic grade essential oils at wholesale prices
- Leave the Can of Coconut Milk in the fridge overnight.
- Blend the bananas, orange juice, cocoa powder, coconut butter, and maple syrup until smooth. Pour into 2 small jars or bowls
- Open the can of coconut milk upside down and pour off the coconut water. Then blend the coconut cream. (For more information on making coconut cream Click here)
- Add the coconut cream to the top of the Chocolate Pudding.
- You can add some zest from the orange to the top of the pudding if you like
- You can store this in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Which do you prefer Cocoa, Cacao or Carob Powder?
Check out the rest of the Virtual Vegan Potluck by either clicking to go forward to the next recipe, back to the previous recipe or click the Virtual Vegan Potluck button at the bottom to begin at the start of the potluck. Enjoy!
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020