I’ve been trying out a few more gorgeous creations lately because I just bought myself a Magic Bullet. I already have a Vitamix which is brilliant but it’s not so great for making really small batches of things such as this Coconut Cream.
So now that my baby boy is starting eating solid foods and I am trying something different to exclusive baby led weaning that I did with my little girl, I needed something to make him small batches of sloppy stuff.
So of course I’m taking advantage of my great new kitchen gadget and literally whipping up all sorts of things. There is actually a whipping attachment with this Magic Bullet and the container is so small that you don’t end up wasting any food which also makes it so quick to wash up. I LOVE it!
Anyway – this is a recipe that I rarely make but it’s going to start seeing more of an appearance in my house now.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
You don’t actually need to use a blender for this recipe, you could quite easily use a hand mixer, just a hand whisk or even just eat the coconut cream as it is!
How to make Coconut Cream
This recipe is so simple and it’s only got one ingredient! Of course you can jazz it up with a variety of different flavours and I’ll give you a few suggestions in the recipe.
You can serve this cream anywhere you’d normally use cream. The simplest and healthiest is just to serve it with fruit. I actually made Chocolate Orange Puddings topped with this Whipped Coconut Cream. I’ll be sharing this gorgeous recipe with you in a couple of weeks so stay tuned for that.Print
How to make Coconut Cream with one ingredient (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)
This one ingredient coconut cream tastes amazing either plain or with added extras.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
- 1 Can of Natural Coconut Milk (like this)
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. This allows the cream to separate from the coconut water.
- Either turn the can upside down, open it and pour off the water (keep and add it to a smoothie or drink it)
- Or open the can and spoon out the cream from the top of the can
- Now whip it either giving it a quick blend in a blender or use a hand mixer, whisk or just simply eat it as it is.
- Add in some of the optional extras for different flavoured cream.
What is your favourite kitchen gadget?
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020