This homemade anti-wrinkle cream is better than any store bought cream you can find. See the before and after photos and find out what the secret ingredient it.
This anti-wrinkle cream is luxurious on it’s own, but there is an added secret ingredient that takes this cream to a whole new level. What is it?
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Not just any old Frankincense, the best quality Young Living Frankincense in the world and that makes all the difference.
I used 2 drops of Frankincense on my face twice a day for a month and the difference was very noticeable. My skin was smoother, clearer and any lines didn’t seem as noticeable after a month. How old do you think I am? I am 35 years old. My skin still has a long way to go but I think for 35 years, it could be a lot worse!
Before using Frankincense daily
After using Frankincense daily
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Needless to say, I’m a lot happier with my skin now!
Buy your Frankincense here or learn how to save 24% wholesale here
So I made myself an anti-wrinkle cream so I can continue to use Frankincense on my skin daily.
What is so great about Frankincense?
When applied topically, it can help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, I had a very noticeable chicken pox mark on my face and now it is definitely not quite so noticeable.
Frankincense Oil promotes regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy. When you combine this aspect of frankincense oil with its powerful astringent capabilities, you have a potent anti-aging quality that frankincense oil is often used for. It can help you to get rid of sun spots, micro-wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks, and generally tone and tighten skin all over your body. It has made a big improvement to me.
Luxurious Easy Anti-wrinkle Cream Recipe
- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the frankincense. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
- Put this on your face or other area of your body twice a day.
If you are new to essential oils, I recommend you starting with a premium starter kit by Young Living. You get Frankincense as part of this kit. Read more about it here.
Want to ask me a question about it? Join my essential oils Facebook group and ask me there.
I know you may not have time to digest all this right now, so I wanted to give you a handy print out of this blog post so you can stick it on your fridge to help you on your journey to optimal health.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020