Here’s a treat for you – Sneaky Green Chocolates that are not only gorgeous, filling and free from processed rubbish. But they are actually good for you.
This means that you could in theory eat as many as you like.
But you won’t want to as they’re actually quite filling.
Just one or two of these little chocolates will be enough to beat sugar cravings and finish off your meal. The best thing about them is that you can actually sneak some greens into them so your kids will eat some green goodness too. Trust me, you can’t taste the greens at all! The greens are optional, so don’t worry if it’s not quite your cup of tea.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Most people seriously overdo the sugar at Christmas and special occasions. These chocolates will help you painlessly and effortlessly wean yourself of the sweet stuff. Whenever you feel the sugar cravings striking, just grab one of these from the fridge or the freezer and stop yourself reaching for the stuff that’s going to harm your health.
I have been trying to heal a tooth infection naturally without resorting to antibiotics so I couldn’t indulge in any sweet stuff at all over Christmas as I was avoiding sugar. I then read that raw honey was great at healing infections so added some to my tooth and sure enough it felt a lot better.
So on Christmas day I didn’t want to feel deprived and made myself a batch of these chocolates. I knew that both the Coconut Oil and the Raw Honey were doing wonders for healing my mouth so I had no guilt whatsoever!
Here’s some photos of my kids on Christmas day. I look so tired because they had both been up for the last 2 nights crying with colds, and noisy storms with 70mph winds.
Sneaky Green Chocolates to Beat Sugar Cravings Recipe
All you do is melt all the ingredients by adding them to a cup and placing them in a bowl of boiling water. I know it doesn’t look so pretty at this stage!
Then pour the chocolate into chocolate molds. You can buy molds like this here
Pop them in the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes or longer. Then pop them out and pop them in your mouth! Yum!
Sneaky Green Chocolates to Beat Sugar Cravings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil. Buy your Coconut Oil here
- 1/4 Cup Raw Honey Buy your Raw Honey here or stevia to taste
- 1/4 Cup of Carob/ Cacao or Cocoa powder (I use Carob Powder to avoid caffeine. You can buy it here)
- 1 Tablespoon of Green Powder (OPTIONAL: I buy this green powder)
- Optional: For amazing flavour add 1 drop of Mint essential oil. (Mint oil may also aid normal digestion and improve alertness.) Click here to find out how to buy my favourite therapeutic grade essential oils at wholesale prices
- Add the Coconut Oil and Honey/stevia to a mug.
- Place the mug in a bowl of boiling water.
- Stir to melt.
- When melted, add in the cocoa powder and the green powder if using. Stir well.
- Pour into Chocolate molds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or longer.
- You can eat the chocolates straight from the freezer or from the fridge. They tend to melt if left out of the fridge for too long.
Please pin this image by clicking here
Please share this by clicking the + at the bottom of this box
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020