Here’s the thing about winter and cold weather in general – people just don’t want to eat “diet” food.
This is the most common thing I hear from clients once the weather starts to get chilly…
“But how can I continue with my meal plan when all I crave is comfort food?”
My answer is simple.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Let’s healthify comfort food!
Yes, you can still enjoy all of the delicious meals that you normally associate with the colder months and the holiday season, you just need to tweak them a little first.
The goal is to retain all the familiar flavors, yet transform the dish into something that will actually do your body good.
So, no refined sugars, inflammatory gluten or dairy, and absolutely no junky ingredients!
Now, here some really good news for you.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
This is actually way easier that you might think.
A perfect example is my deliciously healthy oat crumble recipe made with just 4 simple ingredients!
You probably have all of these ingredients lying around in your pantry already, and the preparation is a cinch with the Apple Corer and Slicer.
This nifty little tool makes coring and slicing apples a 2-second, no-mess job. Perfect for a crumble when you need a fair amount of apples!Print
4 Ingredient Warming Apple Crumble
This easy 4-ingredient warming apple crumble recipe shows you can enjoy all the familiar comfort foods and still lose weight and be healthy.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Snack
- 3 large apples
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375F/190C degrees.
- Core and slice the apples with the Apple Corer and Slicer and arrange the apple slices on a square baking dish.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and top the apples with the crumble.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the crumble is golden-brown and bubbly. Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
And if you’re looking for more quick, delicious, and healthy meals you can set and forget or whizz up in minutes – AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT, check out The Leaf System.
The Leaf System is my signature weight loss system and you can get your first month completely FREE if you sign up this month.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly) - January 3, 2020