Recently one of my friends posted a question on her Facebook page…
She said “What’s the point of smoothie bowls. I just don’t see why they are so popular?”
We all have different preferences when it comes to food but to me, smoothie bowls are one of the things that I can’t live without.
I adore them!!
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Here are the reasons why I can’t live without smoothie bowls in my life:
- They add a nice crunch to my smoothies. You get an explosion of different textures and tastes in your mouth at the same time, which to me is one of the most pleasurable things about sitting down to eat. Sometimes you just gotta chew you know?
- Makes me feel more civilised sitting down eating like a normal person rather than chugging down my Green Thickies on the go all the time…
- They are JUST SO PRETTY. It is impossible for smoothie bowls to not be pretty. And who doesn’t like eating pretty things. You know that saying, most of taste is in the eyes not the mouth…
- I can get even more healthy, fruity, nutty seedy, coconutty goodness into my body by piling more toppings on top of the smoothie
- They are a great replacement for cereal but a million times healthier
- You get to use pretty bowls like these that brighten up your life
Have I convinced you that you can’t live without smoothie bowls yet?
Good! Here’s a smoothie bowl recipe you’re gonna adore…
Creamy Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 avocado peeled & pitted
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana in chunks
- 2 cup ice cubes
- Note: To turn this into a Green Thickie Complete meal green smoothie add 1 filler
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid. (get a discount on your blender here)
- Select "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Then select Medium High speed for 30 seconds.
Limited Time Blender Special Offer
Thinking of treating yourself to a new blender? I recommend you get a high speed blender for making Green Thickies as it will turn out incredibly smooth and free from green chunks! It is also so much faster than using a standard blender.
The blender I recommend and love is a Blendtec as you can just press the button and it performs the magic. You don’t have to do anything! (plus you can make your own healthy nut butters and frozen fruit ice cream which kids and adults adore).
The only thing about high speed blenders is they are expensive. I truly believe they are worth the investment and the best thing I ever bought as I use it so often.
But if you don’t want to splash out on a brand new high speed blender right now, a good alternative is to get yourself a refurbished blender because they are like new – but a lot more affordable.
Blendtec’s latest discount on refurbished blenders is now live! This month, the following deal is available:
30% off the price of refurbished blenders. These blenders are certified refurbished which means they have passed full inspection and meet the stringent standards that Blendtec hold for their machines. With a full 7-year warranty, these discounted reconditioned blenders will perform and delight for many years to come!
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020