Here are the best smoothie gifts that smoothie lovers will actually use. I know these items will get used because I am a self-confessed smoothie addict and I use these every day myself.
These gifts for smoothie lovers are perfect for Christmas, birthdays, for friends, your Mom, sister, daughter, grandparents, wife or girlfriend.
Men who make their own smoothies will also make good use of these so getting these for your smoothie obsessed boyfriend, husband, brother, dad or son is also a great idea.
30 Best Gifts For Smoothie Lovers They Will Actually Use
1) Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
- Keeps your smoothies cool and refreshing.
- Also suitable for hot drinks.
- Spill proof and sweat free.
- It comes with a stainless steel straw and straw cleaner too.
2) AUTOSEAL Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug
- Autoseal your drinks once you pour them into the mug.
- Keep your smoothies cool up to 12 hours, and hot drinks stay hot for up to 5 hours.
- Leak-proof and spill proof.
- A modern design smoothie mug for smoothie lovers.
3) Glass Bottles
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
4) Pretty Mason Jar With Handle And Straw
- Eco-friendly jars made of durable glass.
- Has stainless steel lids that fit tight preventing spills.
- Comes with BPA free plastic straws.
- Lids and straws come in vibrant eye-catching colors so it is ideal to store your smoothies in these color-coded jars.
5) Smoothie Bottle
- Leak-proof smoothie bottles.
- Wide-mouthed so filling it is hassle-free.
- Dishwasher safe.
6) Smoothie Blender
- Perfect for traveling.
- The Magic Bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and more.
- The perfect smoothie blender and also the perfect blender for all your kitchen needs.
7) USB Blender
- Made of durable food-grade material and has food grade stainless steel blades.
- Has an anti-slip base and is lightweight so is perfect for outdoor use or travel.
- Quickly blend up some fruits, veggies, nuts or seeds to make a delicious smoothie wherever you go.
8) Stainless Steel Straws
- The ideal alternative to single-use plastic straws.
- Safe for your health as there is no leaching of flavors unlike plastic straws.
- Also comes with a cleaning brush.
9) Reusable Glass Straws
- 100% non-toxic healthy glass straws.
- Free of BPA (Bisphenol A) that causes a lot of health problems like cancer and obesity.
- No harmful colors like in non-biodegradable plastic straws.
- Reusable and break proof.
- Comes with a cleaning brush too.
- By switching to these reusable straws you are not only helping your health but the environment too!
10) Drink Your Greens Ladies Tank Top
- High quality print of this slim fit tank-top will turn heads.
- And bystanders won’t be disappointed – the racerback cut looks good on any woman’s shoulders.
11) Powered By Green Smoothies Unisex Heavy Cotton Tee
- This heavy cotton tee has the classic cotton look and feel.
- Casual elegance will make it an instant favorite in every man or woman’s wardrobe.
12) Green Smoothie Magnet
- Stick onto your fridge door or other big appliances so you can quickly see what ingredients you need to make a healthy smoothie.
- This shows you options for greens, fruits, bases, boosts and flavors to add to your smoothie.
13) 80 Green Thickies Recipe EBook (Complete Meal Green Smoothie Recipes)
- Do you want to get healthy and lose weight but you have no time for cooking? Green Thickies are perfect for you!
- This full-color 200-page recipe eBook will ensure you never run out of Green Thickies Recipes again. It also teaches you everything you know to get started with Green Thickies.
14) Fruit Wall Art
- 12 Fruit Wall Bundle to inspire you every day to eat fresh, natural, life-giving food.
- This bundle contains 12 Fruit Prints for you to print out and stick on your wall.
15) Pretty Cool Bag
- This cute bag is ideal to take your lunch in or to a picnic.
- This is insulated so this will keep smoothies cool for several hours.
- Or you could even just pack a warm meal in to take with you and keep it warm for several hours.
16) Popsicle Molds
- Make frozen smoothie pops with these popsicle molds.
- Its hassle free to remove your frozen treats with these molds, no need to do any greasing.
17) Coconut Bowls
- Eco-friendly smoothie bowls that are free of toxins, chemicals, plastic and is perfectly safe for your health.
- These will inspire you to make delicious smoothie bowls and not only that but salads bowls, desserts and more.
18) Rustic Chopping Board
- This cutting board is a really great gift for smoothie lovers to cut their fruits and veggies on.
- This is also suitable for serving and entertaining too thanks to its pretty rustic look.
19) Fruit Knives
20) Watermelon Cutter
21) Pineapple Slicer
- Mess-free pineapple slicer!
- Peel, core and cut a pineapple with this one tool, quickly and easily.
22) Fruit Slicer Set
- Time-saving and effortless fruit slicer set.
- Not just for slicing but peeling, pitting, cutting wedges, quarters or making scoops and balls from a range of fruits.
23) Multi Kitchen Tool
- This tool is a combination of 10 other tools.
- Avocado scooper, apple cutter, fruit slicer, mesh cutter, lemon squeezer, picks, citrus cutter, grater, bowl, and masher.
- And this doesn’t take up much kitchen space either.
24) Kitchen Scales
- This is an essential item not just for smoothie lovers to measure their smoothie ingredients but for any kitchen.
- This scale includes a temperature sensor and an alarm timer too.
25) Fruit Basket
- A unique artistic basket to keep your food in.
- This makes an ideal gift for family and friends.
26) Banana Holder
- Securely store multiple bananas at the same time.
- Useful for saving storage space. Hang bananas anywhere you want, under kitchen cabinets or inside the fridge door.
- This method helps fruit ripen evenly, prevent them from bruising and keep them fresh for longer.
27) Fruit Grocery Bags
- Fun fruit and veggie designed shopping bags.
- Durable, reusable and can hold up to 20 lbs.
- Lightweight and easy storage and carrying.
- Using these reusable bags also contributes to the environment.
28) Reusable Produce Bags
29) Fruit Socks
30) Fruit Pens
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020