If you struggle with blood sugar issues, you are going to love this…
A lot of people will tell you that you need to give up all sweet foods including fruit to be able to balance your blood sugar – but it’s just not true.
Did you know you can balance your blood sugar by continuing to eat sweet food?
I know, great news isn’t it?
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
I do the same myself. At least 1-2 of the meals I eat every day are sweet, so I do completely satisfy my sweet tooth, but I do go out of my way to avoid refined sugar which is a major cause of blood sugar issues.
It’s time to find your natural sweetness
It makes sense that we have the desire to eat sweet foods. Almost all humans have some degree of a sweet preference.
In fact, we are actually born with an automatic positive response to anything sweet.
That’s because we have more sweet taste buds in our mouth than any of the others.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Fascinating isn’t it?
So don’t deprive yourself!
Just make sure you are consuming the right kinds of sweets foods and you’ll be good to go.
Here are 14 Ways To Fix Your Blood Sugar With Natural Sugar Fixes
- Make a fruit sorbet with your favorite frozen fruit – berries, peaches etc.
- Frozen berries and cherries are great snacks
- Dates stuffed with almond butter or other nut butter
- Roasted root vegetables with coconut oil and cinnamon. Think sweet
potatoes, squashes and carrots.
- Organic dark chocolate chips or carob chips
- Fruit salad sprinkled with ground flax seed, chia seeds or shredded coconut
- Apple or pear slices with almond butter or another nut butter
- Coconut butter on anything! Divine!
- Dried fruits and nuts or homemade granola with your choice of ingredients
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins
- Goji berries and coconut flakes in coconut milk yogurt – add raw honey
- Sweet herbal teas with coconut milk and your favorite natural sweetener
- Fresh or dried figs stuffed with coconut butter or some other nut butter
- Replace your meals with Green Thickies
Here’s an extra special tip: Cinnamon is very powerful for regulating blood sugar – put it on
everything you can!
All of these tips (apart from number 14 – I couldn’t resist sneaking that in) are taken from the Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol which is a great program you can use to fix your blood sugar issues for good.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
FREE Green Smoothie Online ClassI lost 56 pounds in a few months with my Green Smoothie Detox. This video shows you how you can do the same. Take my 28 day challenge to drop a whole dress size in one month following this easy plan. Best of all, you'll barely spend any time in the kitchen, and you can even eat on the go if you need to. This detox only contains natural ingredients you can buy locally. These meals are very simple and quick to make, and they still taste delicious. Click here to Watch my FREE video today. (No opt in required)
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020
Leave a Reply