I don’t know about you but I absolutely love reading. I read any chance I get including while I’m brushing my teeth and drying my hair. I like to squeeze valuable information from every spare second of the day. I really think that educating yourself can dramatically improve your life in so many ways.
I especially love reading about health, diet and fitness and I’m going to start sharing reviews of my favourite books with you on a weekly basis. This will help you get some in depth knowledge that you can use to really help you to make a big impact on your life.
Is pain impacting on your quality of life?
- Do you suffer from chronic pain caused by accident, injury and disease?
- Is pain causing you stress, affecting your work or putting a strain on your relationships?
When you are in pain, your body compensates by establishing different movement patterns in other areas of your body. These patterns can lead to further injuries and permanent damage even after the initial pain or injury is gone.
But thankfully there is a solution.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Discover the secrets to pain free living
In this book, Pain Free you will be able to:
- Identity which movements are causing your pain
- Establish body connections that eliminate your pain
- Find clarity and ease through every day movement
- Feel enlivened through use of good posture
- Relieve stress and tension
Energise your body and reach your full potential
Pain Free uses Somatics which is a method for viewing the body as an intelligent, self-sensing and self-adjusting organism, which enables us to address the root cause of chronic pain.
The Pain Free e-book contains:
- 60 Somatic based exercises proven to reduce chronic pain in real clients
- Detailed instructions and 100+ full color images to help you master each exercise
- An overview of what pain really is and movement’s role in finding permanent relief
- Anatomical images to improve your understanding of specific exercises
- Excercise modifications to help you do the exercises at your own level
- a common pain chart suggests exercises to address your individual pain issues.
This pain problem chart alone is worth getting the book for. I loved having an exercise sequence specifically for my individual pain.
There were so many ‘ah ha’ moments throughout this book that literally changed the way I think about my body. I’ve been suffering from a lot of back and shoulder pain from working at my computer all day and this book gave me some great exercises to relieve my tension and become so much more aware of my body.
The visualisation tools were especially powerful. It’s great I can actually do a lot of these activities while sitting at my desk and I’ll continue to use these in the future.
Robin Konie is a Registered Somatic Movement Therapist and a Certified Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analyst. If you were to go for therapy, each session could cost between $60 – $120 per hour. Robin shares all her tools to help you eliminate pain and reconnect with your body at a fraction of the cost.
Order your copy now
For the next 2 weeks only, Robin is offering Green Thickie readers 20% off Pain Free. So hurry and use the coupon code GREENTHICKIES20 to get your 20% off.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020