Welcome to another Healthy Vegan Fridays blog hop. I hope you’ve all had a lovely valentine’s week. My husband and I got out on our second date since our 18 month old baby was born. We saw Les Mis and it has got to be one of the best films I’ve ever seen.
I’m always so excited to read all the posts submitted to Healthy Vegan Friday and I’ve even been making some of the recipes. I find them so inspiring and tasty.
For those of you who don’t know, Healthy Vegan Fridays is a weekly blog hop hosted by myself, Carrie @ Carrie on Vegan, and Gabby @ The Veggie Nook. It is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
Recap of last week
Most Popular Submissions
The great thing about these healthy raw desserts is nobody would ever know they were so good for you! Note to self: Must make some brownies!
Raw food is becoming extremely popular. That’s because it makes you feel so good! Whoever said you had to go without bread on a raw food diet?
Want a healthier version of your favourite chocoalate bar? Look no further than these gooey snicker squares.
My Favourites from Last Week
I have pretty much stopped buying commerical bread as it doesn’t agree with me am experimenting with homemade bread as it’s so much better for you. This has got to be next on my list to make. I can almost taste how fresh these are!
Spaghetti bolognese is my ultimate comfort food and this looks so tasty and amazingly healthy.
Can you believe this cake’s main ingredient is oats? A woman after my own heart. This is definitely on my list of foods I intend to make.
And just a quick request- PLEASE put a LINK BACK to this blog party on the post you are linking. We want to try and spread the word about Healthy Vegan Friday and would really appreciate your help doing so!
So, if you have a healthy vegan recipe (or 2) to share, please add it to the list below! If not, feel free to browse the submissions and get inspired! You can also check out our Pinterest board, Facebok Page and feel free to tweet about it using the hashtag #VeganFridays. Feel free to grab our button (code is on the sidebar) to help promote this even and show your vegan pride.
You don’t have to be vegan to submit, just needs to be a vegan recipe. so share that creativity of yours!
Thanks and happy Friday!
- maximum of 2 submissions per week
- you do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- all recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- you may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- you must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- when linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off? Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems? My new healthy meal plans for weight loss and improved health will help you drop a dress size this month, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself. You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more.