This Secret Slimming Mango And Coconut Green Thickie Recipe can also be easily converted into a protein shake by including the optional natural plant based protein such as nuts or seeds.
This is my staple. I lived on a variation of this mango smoothie recipe for most breakfasts for about 6 months after my baby was born.
Variety is very important but I was just too engrossed in all things baby to think of many other concoctions. Plus my husband loved it and I knew it was a winning formula.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
It has a lovely sweet taste with no surprises so this is an all round winner.
If you want to convert anyone to Green Thickies, this mango smoothie recipe will do it every time.
UPDATE: After drinking this recipe for 6 months, I was able to lose the 5 dress sizes that I piled on during my pregnancy and get back to my pre-pregnancy weight very quickly.
Most of the weight came off in just 3 months. The last few pounds are always the most stubborn.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
Benefits of Mango
Mangoes are widely known as the “King of Fruit” as they are so beneficial for health and most people love them.
Mangoes can relieve clogged pores in the skin so they are beneficial to acne sufferers.
I can testify to not having a single spot during this 6 month period, so maybe I’ve got this smoothie to thank for that.
Mangoes can also help to relieve heat stroke.
I also find them very filling, so this is a winning smoothie for keeping me going until lunch time, essential when you’ve got a baby to look after and no time to snack.Print
Secret Slimming Mango And Coconut Green Thickie Recipe
This is my staple. I lived on this smoothie for most breakfasts for about 6 months after my baby was born. Variety is very important but I was just too engrossed in all things baby to think of many other concoctions. Plus my husband loved it and I knew it was a winning formula. It has a lovely sweet taste with no surprises so this is an all round winner. If you want to convert anyone to Green Thickies, this smoothie will do it every time.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Green Thickie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Drink
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Oat Milk (or any other dairy free milk e.g. rice, soya, almond, hemp coconut drink or raw nut or seed milk)
- 1 Cup Mango (or 1 cup frozen mango chunks)
- 1 Cup Oats (use raw oat groats if following a raw food diet)
- 1 Tablespoon Linseeds/Flaxseeds (or any other unsalted seeds)
- ¼ Cup dried shredded Coconut (or coconut milk, coconut cream or coconut meat)
- ½ Cup Raisins (or any other dried fruit)
- 1 Cup tightly packed Spinach (or any other mild greens, chard, kale, boy choy/pak choy OR if you run out of fresh greens, add 2 scoops of Amazing Green Powder (Like this) for an extra healthy green boost)
See all of my favorite essential healthy ingredients needed to make these recipes AND all of the best resources and products I can’t live without by clicking here.
- Blend the ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend the ingredients a few at a time so that your blender can cope with the work, unless you’ve got a high powered blender, then you might be able to add them all in at once.
- If it gets too thick, add more water as necessary.
- Serving Size: 550 ml/20 oz /1 pint
This recipe is a blended complete meal containing natural protein sources and leafy greens. If you’d like any more information about these topics, check out my complete guides below:
- The Ultimate Smoothie Blender Guide
- The Only Guide To Protein Shakes You’ll Ever Need
- Over 50 Spinach Recipes: The Complete Collection
- The Complete Guide To Green Smoothies
- The Essential Guide To Meal Replacement Shakes
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020