Here are all the best, healthiest plant-based powders you can add to your smoothie to give you more energy, lose weight fast and fix your health problems.
A lot of people say that if you simply start eating fruit and veg and cut out all the junk from your life, that you shouldn’t need to add more exotic powders to your smoothies.
I used to think along the same lines.
But the reality is that we all need more of a boost in our lives from time to time.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Perhaps you only got 2 hours sleep due to a teething baby?
Or maybe you were partying too hard last night and still have to get up for work in the morning.
Perhaps you are struggling with headaches while giving up coffee, or intense sugar cravings while giving up sugar?
Maybe you’ve had surgery or are recovering from medical procedures and your body is working extra hard to heal and get medications out of your system.
Or you might be an athlete or have a physically demanding job that requires you to have extra energy.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
There are a million reasons under the sun why our bodies often require a helping hand, and often we are going through many of these challenging times at the same time!
So of course, we need to do everything we can to provide extra nutrients, natural powerful herbs that help the body to regain balance again at lightning speed.
Powers are perfect for giving you extra boosts because the nutrients are so concentrated that you don’t need much of them, and you can easily add them to your smoothie so you don’t taste them at all.
However, I do recommend adding new powders to a small amount of water and drinking them that way before ruining your smoothie with an overpowering taste.
These powders all work in a holistic way, which means that they bring balance to the whole body at the same time. They don’t work in the same way as medication which often only target one problem at a time.
They all provide numerous benefits and help to speed up the regeneration of new cells, help you detox faster and provide numerous nutrients which benefit all body system.
So all of these powders have numerous benefits to the whole body which include:
- More natural energy during the day
- Faster detox
- Fewer cravings and hunger
- Speed up your metabolism
- Faster healing
- More relaxation and a better night sleep at bedtime
- Enhanced cognitive skills and better memory
- Calming and grounding effects
46 Most Healthy Smoothie Powders To Supercharge Your Energy
- Use as a replacement for cocoa powder or chocolate in your smoothies and other recipes.
- Fat-free and caffeine-free.
- Packed with curcumin, a strong antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supports joint health, a strong digestive system and natural healing.
- Spinach contains many nutritional and medicinal properties which help to strengthen our immune system, boost energy
- Spinach Powder is created by grinding dried spinach leaves.
- It is a fine, dull green powder and has a mild spinach flavor.
Nutrient-dense greens, wholesome fruits & veggies plus antioxidant superfoods for daily nutrition.
- Kelp is an important nutritious ingredient in Chinese, Japanese and Korean cuisines.
- It is a great source of nutrients.
- It is an excellent source of iodine which is essential for healthy thyroid function.
- Hawaiian grown spirulina uses vegan mined nitrates & no pesticides, herbicides, or GMO’s, producing clean, high-quality spirulina
- It is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and contains some of the highest levels of protein of any plant or animal source.
- Boosts energy and immunity.
- Maca is a root vegetable that contains many vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Antioxidant-rich South American superfruit
- Perfect for morning smoothies and yogurt bowls
- A rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins including beta-carotene, niacin and minerals.
- A delightful, low-sugar sweetener.
- The best part about baobab is that it is a sustainable superfood, making it an eco-friendly, low-glycemic source of nutrition.
- Has more antioxidants per serving than blueberries, goji, acai or pomegranate.
- Has vitamin C, fiber and electrolytes.
- Blue Butterfly Pea Powder is made from dried butterfly pea flowers, it is rich in antioxidants and bioflavonoids which help stimulate collagen growth for softer, firmer, more radiant skin, while also fortifying natural hair growth and color.
- It may even help keep you calm and focused by supplementing your memory and energy levels. Whether you’re stressed out, overworked, or simply want to fortify your health and wellness, you need a smart, natural, effective way to find calming balance.
Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens include potent nutrition form alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, spinach, oat grass, parsley, and yucca
- Stevia powder is a natural sweetener made from the stevia leaf.
- No calories or carbs and no artificial ingredients.
- Non-glycemic response, no bitterness or aftertaste, non GMO.
- All in one plant-based vegan protein powder made from real, whole-food ingredients.
- Non-GMO, vegan, low glycemic, gluten-free, and made without dairy, whey or soy ingredients.
- Relieve physical discomfort.
- Increase physical drive.
- Promotes an overall better quality of life.
- A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Helps in rejuvenating your body.
- High in Fiber.
- Revered for its ability to cleanse the body and stimulate natural and sustained energy.
- One of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world, wheatgrass contains over 70 vitamins and minerals, hundreds of live enzymes, essential amino acids and antioxidants!
Loaded with all essential amino acids, rich in fatty acids, all vitamins, enzyme, dietary fiber and flavonoids.
- Chlorella is a freshwater, single-celled algae that grow in fresh water and contains the highest amount of chlorophyll of any known plant.
- Source of flavonoid, enzyme, amino acids (gamma-linolenic acid, arginine), enzymes, antioxidants, minerals (magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium) and vitamins (vitamin B2 , vitamin B12, vitamin C, biotin)
Rhodiola rosea extract powder strongly supports endurance, mood, stress relief, brain health and antioxidant.
Moringa leaf powder contains over 20 types of essential amino acids, vitamins and trace minerals. And also is rich in potassium, calcium, and iron.
- Guarana contains caffeine, which promotes sustained energy, especially when taken before a workout.
- The caffeine in guarana is a thermogenic agent, meaning it heats up the body and may promote weight loss and fat burning.
- Guarana may relieve constipation by serving as a gentle laxative. It can also relieve gastrointestinal issues like bloating, gas, and irritation.
- This mushroom blend is a great way to add a superfood boost to your favorite food or beverage.
- This helps to increase performance, wellness, and longevity.
- Sacha Inchi is a great plant source of protein providing the crucial amino acids that our bodies need for numerous functions.
- Provides complete protein and fiber and contains antioxidants, magnesium, potassium & calcium.
- Balance body weight and improve your energy and make your life easier with a good mood/health.
- Support for digestive & intestinal health.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Maintain intestinal microflora balance.
- Survive stomach acids and bile fluids.
- Promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system.
- Shelf-stable – no refrigeration required.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan & non-GMO.
Goji powder is a good source of antioxidants and essential minerals.
Noni Powder is a potent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and polysaccharides, such as Noni-ppt, which has been found to support healthy cellular tissue growth and strengthen the immune system.
- Assist in natural internal cleansing.
- A natural antioxidant that nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues.
- Maintains regularity, supports healthy digestion and promotes absorption.
- Vegan and vegetarian protein.
- Builds and strengthens muscles.
- May aid in weight loss.
- Hemp Protein is a sustainable source of amino acids, fatty acids, protein, and edestin.
- It is high in Omega 3 fats and antioxidants.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- Vanilla protein powder is nutrient-rich and versatile.
- It contains potent nutrient-dense superfoods, prebiotics, probiotics and digestive aiding enzymes for your post-workout smoothies.
- Packed with numerous essential ingredients including 15+ types of amino acids, anti-inflammatory compounds and iron.
- Free of soy, dairy, gluten and GMO’s and is also hypo-allergenic.
- Perfect for those seeking to fuel an active life with effective nutrition.
- Packed with superfoods, quinoa, brown rice, pea, amaranth, and chia.
- Free of soy, gluten, GMOs, sugar, and gluten.
- Organic, raw and vegan and sprouted.
- Non-dairy and free of soy, whey, sugar, GMOs and artificial ingredients.
- Suitable for paleo, keto, dairy-free, or low carb diets.
- Packed with organic ingredients such as vanilla, cacao powder, hemp, pink Himalayan salt, pea protein, goji berries, flaxseed, and cinnamon bark.
- This sugar-free drink supplement is sweetened with stevia leaf extract, for added flavor, with no extra calories.
- This is an excellent source of low-fat protein for vegans.
- No added salt or sugar.
- Free from GMO, dairy, soy, and preservatives.
- This is made solely from raw yellow peas and is dairy-free.
- This contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO-free, soy-free and gluten-free.
- This contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors and is GMO-free, soy-free and gluten-free.
- This is is an excellent source of plant-based protein powder for those on a vegan diet.
38. Green Thickies Homemade Protein Powder
This Homemade Hunger Buster Smoothie Powder Mix Recipe will turn your smoothie into a complete filling meal.
- Wild blueberries, lowbush, have a high content of anthocyanins and total phenolics.
- It contains antioxidants that can help boost the immune system.
- Wild blueberries have more nutrients than the cultivated highbush varieties.
- High in antioxidants.
- Full of vitamin C and vitamin B.
Pomegranate powder provides ellagic acid, a potent antioxidant.
Strawberry powder has tons of healthy fiber and vitamin C.
- Low in sugar and high in fiber compared to other berries.
- One of the most studied, nutrient-rich berries in the world.
- A very concentrated source of flavonoids like anthocyanins and quercetin.
- A source of other polyphenols like ellagic acid.
- Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and tested pesticide-free.
- The anthocyanin and vitamin C found in black currants (Ribes nigrum) support normal cardiovascular functions.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against age-induced oxidative stress.
- Potassium contributes to maintaining normal blood pressure, the normal functions of the nervous system, and normal muscular functions.
- Naturally high in fiber.
Maqui berry is one of the most antioxidant-rich foods in the world.
Rich in antioxidants and helps fight free radicals and damaged cells.
Here is the list of smoothie powders that help to supercharge your energy, at a glance.
- Carob Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Amazing Grass Green Powder
- Kelp Powder
- Green Spirulina
- Maca Powder
- Acai Powder
- Lucuma Powder
- Baobab Powder
- Blue Butterfly Pea Powder
- Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens Powder
- Stevia Powder
- Vegan Protein Powder
- Blue Majik Powder
- Amla Powder
- Wheatgrass Powder
- Barley Grass Powder
- Chlorella Powder
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract Powder
- Moringa Leaf Powder
- Guarana Powder
- Mushroom Extract Blend Powder
- Sacha Inchi Protein Powder
- Probiotics Powder
- Goji Powder
- Noni Fruit Powder
- Triphala Powder
- Pea Protein Powder
- Hemp Protein Powder
- Vanilla Protein Powder
- Brown Rice Protein Powder
- Sunwarrior – Vegan Protein Powder With Peas & Brown Rice, Raw Organic Plant-Based
- Sano Organic Plant-Based Protein Powder
- Naked Nutrition Pb Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- Naked Pea Protein Powder
- Naked Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder
- Green Thickies Homemade Protein Powder
- Wild Blueberry Powder
- Dragon Fruit Powder
- Pomegranate Powder
- Strawberry Powder
- Raspberry Juice Powder
- Black Currant Powder
- Maqui Berry Powder
- Mangosteen Fruit Powder
Have you tried any of these smoothie powders? Which ones are your favorites?
10 Smoothie Superfoods To Supercharge Your Energy Today Cheatsheet
Want to turn your smoothie into a powerhouse of nutrition?
Try adding one of these 10 superfoods and feel the benefit immediately
What do you get in this Cheatsheet?
- 10 smoothie superfoods to supercharge your energy.
- Why the ORAC scale is a game-changer when selecting superfoods.
- Discover a little known superfood that is much higher in vitamin C than any other food.
Related Resources You Will Love
Here are all the most popular resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- 16 Best Smoothie Storage Solutions: My Smoothie Station Ideas
- 16 Best Reusable Smoothie Straws To Save Your Teeth… And The Planet
- 5 Best Smoothie Recipe Books, Meal Plans & Detoxes For Fast Weight Loss
- 17 Fruit Fashion Items That Makes A Statement
- 200+ Smoothie Ingredients Shopping List Printable
- FREE Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe Card
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020