This is no ordinary mango smoothie recipe…
We all think smoothies are supposed to be healthy, but unfortunately, most recipes still manage to cram in tons of ingredients that are actually proven to cause disease and sickness in the body, such as dairy milk, or refined white sugar.
This recipe takes us back to basics, back to simply fruit.
This mango smoothie contains only two ingredients, and both are fruit.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
The more simple you can make your diet the healthier you’ll be, despite what supplement companies tell you, that you need all these different things for good health…
You don’t need most of them.
The best thing you can do for your health is to start replacing sickness promoting meals with fruit-based meals.
And not only will this smoothie be the best thing you can do for your health today, but it also happens to be naturally sweet, refreshing and filling.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
This is a very special recipe, a very simple but very delicious, tasty mango smoothie.
So let’s go and get started and let’s do some magic with fruit.
- 4 cups chopped mango
- 2 cups fresh orange juice (5 oranges)
- Add both ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Optionally add 1-2 cups of ice or frozen mango chunks to cool down the smoothie.
Why You Should Use Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
Firstly, because the smoothie won’t taste very nice if you do don’t use fresh orange juice.
Secondly, you won’t be able to get the fruit’s nutrition if you use store-bought juice.
And third, if you use store-bought juice, it could actually make your blood sugar levels spike, whereas fresh juice doesn’t do that. It keeps you stable.
So when people have sometimes seen their blood sugar levels spike, it may be because they’re not eating fresh fruit. Or maybe it’s not ripe or you could be eating it in combination with other foods that don’t agree with fruit.
Here are some of my tutorials on mangoes that will help you when making this smoothie:
- How To Cut A Mango (Fast And Easy)
- 12 Ways To Cut A Mango
- When Is A Mango Ripe? – 6 Easy Signs
- How To Ripen A Mango Faster (Or More Slowly)
Everything you need to know and more, I’ve shown you in previous videos!
This amount of smoothie will last me about two meals. I’ll probably have this for two days.
And I’ll drink half for breakfast and half for lunch.
And also, I’m using reusable stainless steel straws to drink my smoothies with as it is healthy for both me and the environment.
FREE Recipe Book To Help You Lead A Magical Life Of Fruit
What do you get in the 5 Magical Fruit Recipes book?
- The 5 basic Magical Fruit recipes that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner…
- Get the meals I used to help me recover from Chronic Fatigue and drop 56 pounds in just a few months…
- Learn how to work with the equipment you’ve got, no need for expensive blenders. I’ll show you how…
Related Resources You Will Love
Here are all the most popular resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Over 200 Fruit Recipes: Complete Guide To Fruit
- 21 Lowest Calorie Fruits For Weight Loss List
- 10 Awesome New Ways To Eat More Fruits For Health
- Is Sugar And Fruit Bad For Us? (I Reveal The Truth)
- 10 Best Fruit Based Meals (Raw Vegan)
- FREE Weight Loss Green Smoothie Recipe Card
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020