These are the products that I currently use or have used in the past and adored.
- Vitamix: The best high speed blender. Everything will end up completely smooth due to the use of a tamper.
- Blentec: Another great high speed blender. Smaller than the Vitamix. Comes with different attachments to suit your needs.
- Magic Bullet: A more affordable blender that will make your green thickies better than most standard blenders.
- Back to Basics SE3000 Smoothie Express Lifestyle 26-Ounce Smoothie Maker: Great travel blender with no spill cup.
If you are wondering how to travel with your smoothies, here are the travel cups I recommend. You can read my detailed review here.
- Bubba 52 oz Travel Mug
- Thermos Hydro Active Sports Bottle, 450ml
- Bormioli Rocco Fido Round Clear Mason Jar, 67 Ounce
- Camelbak Better Bottle
- Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Travel Cup
- Boston Warehouse Insulated Tumbler
- Klean Kanteen Coffee Set Wide Mouth Insulated Bottle w/ 2 Caps (Stainless Loop Cap and Cafe Cap) – Brushed Stainless 12 oz
- Smart Shake bottle 20oz pink
- Libbey Country Fair 16-Ounce Drinking Jar with Handle, Set of 12
- Rednek Sipper Jar Set: Hillbilly Home Drinking Collection with Lid and Straw
Here is some more equipment that I use all the time for smoothie making:
- Amco Enameled Aluminum Lemon Squeezer: I use this for juicing limes, lemons and small (or quartered) oranges.
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor Juice larger amounts of fruit and vegetable juices for use in your smoothies. Using juice instead of water will maximise the amount of nutrients in your drink and you’ll still get a massive amount of fiber in your smoothies, the best of both worlds!
- Electric citrus juicer: This low priced citrus juicer will very quickly make a large amount of freshly squeezed orange juice as a base for your smoothies.
- OXO Good Grips Lemon Zester: Perfect for zesting unwaxed limes, lemons and oranges.
- Bottle Brush: This is useful for cleaning smoothie cups and blenders.
- OXO Good Grips Pro Y-Peeler: You’ll need a peeler for sweet potato, and fruits if you prefer to take the peel off first.
- Onesource 8-Piece Deluxe Stainless Steel Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Set: All Green Thickies recipes are measured in cups and spoons so this very reasonably priced set will be all you will need.
- Oxo Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set: These are great for scraping thick smoothies out of blenders.
- Victorio VKP1014 4-Tray Kitchen Seed Sprouter Easily and cheaply grow your own greens for your smoothies straight from your kitchen!
- Nut Milk Bag- New & Improved! Make your own dairy free milk from your blender in seconds using either oats, nuts, seeds, rice or coconut. Just blend with water and strain using one of these amazing bags.
Here are some of the most interesting, helpful and inspiring books I have read on my journey to wellness and weight loss:
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
- The 80/10/10 Diet: This book literally changed my life. With step by step guidelines so you can lose weight and heal yourself.
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure
- Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss
- Green Smoothie Magic – 132+ Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes That Trim And Slim
- The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
- The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
- The New Green Smoothie Diet Solution: Nature’s Fast Lane To Peak Health
- Green for Life: The Updated Classic on Green Smoothie Nutrition
- 12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food
- Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health
- Green Smoothies Diet: The Natural Program for Extraordinary Health
- Practically Raw: Flexible Raw Recipes Anyone Can Make
- Practically Raw Desserts: Flexible Recipes for All-Natural Sweets and Treats
- Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet and Lifestyle Revolution at Home
- Oats (instant oats, oatmeal, quick cook, porridge oats, rolled oats, steel cut oats, oat groats)
- Cashew nuts
- Date Syrup: Easier to blend than dried fruit and very healthy.
- Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens: If you have run out of or can’t get hold of fresh greens, this is a great ingredient to have on stand by. This will give you a natural energy boost and it can be drunk on it’s own too.
- Chia Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- agave nectar
- maple syrup
- coconut Palm sugar
- Green Powders
- Wheat Grass
- Bee Pollen
- Protein Powders
- Goji Berries
- Acai Powder
- Coconut Oil
Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers
Blue Butterfly Pea Powder
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
How to start a blog
I started blogging just over a year ago and GreenThickies website now attracts about 300,000 unique visitors per month. Blogging is so much fun and I’ve even started to make some money from it which is wonderful as I can get paid to do something I love which helps people in the process. I often get asked how to start blogging. Here are some tools to get you started:
- Set up a hosting account at Bluehost: Bluehost will host your website and give you a free domain name. My domain name is GreenThickies.Com. Think of a creative name for your website and head on over to Bluehost and see if it’s available. You can set up your website on WordPress very easily through bluehost. They also offer some great real time to support you through the process.
- Once you have set up this hosting read this amazing guide to learn how to make money online.
|Himalayan pink salt|
|Stur Coconut & Pineapple|
|Advanced Silver Spray|
|Grapefruit seed extract|
|Pau D’arco Bark|
|Barley grass juice powder|
|Blue Spirulina powder (blue majik)|
|Non Dairy Milk Oat|
|Non Dairy Milk Coconut Liquid|
|Oils and fats|
|Coconut butter/creamed coconut|
|Stainless Steel Strainer & Steeper for Loose Leaf Tea|
|Mason jars with handles for drinking|
|9 tray dehydrator|
|Sealing mason jar for salad|
|Stevia chocolate bar|
|Other Health Equipment|
|Essential oils diffuser|
|ionised water filter like mine|
|Reverse osmosis filter|
|Berkley Water Filter|
|How To Not Diet|
|Thinner Leaner Stronger|
|Ground Almonds (Flour)|
|Brown Flax Seeds|
|Golden Flax Seeds|
|Ground Flax Seeds|
|Chunky Monkey Granola Smoothie Topper||https://www.greenthickies.com/chunky-monkey-smoothie-topper|
|Raw granola bar recipe||https://www.greenthickies.com/raw-granola-bar-recipe|
|Gluten free cornflakes|
|Gluten free puffed rice|
|4) Dried Fruit|
|Freeze Dried Strawberries|
|Freeze Dried Raspberries|
|6) Pre-prepared Food|
|Coconut Vanilla Macaroons|
|Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter|
|Dark Chocolate Fudge Coconut Butter|
|Pumpkin Spiced Donut Spread|
|Honey Pecan Pie|
|Paleo Angel Power Balls|
|Yucan Crunch Crackers|
|TigerNut Raw Granola (Apple & Cinnamon|
|TigerNut Chocolate Clusters|
|Natural Chia Orange Energy Cubes|
|7) Super Foods|
|Sneaky Green Chocolates to Beat Sugar Cravings||https://www.greenthickies.com/sneaky-green-chocolates-beat-sugar-cravings/|
|Camu Camu Powder|
|Maqui Berry Powder|
|Orange Essential Oil (Food Grade)|
|8) Sauces, spreads, liquids|
|Beautiful Banana and Blueberry Chia Pudding||https://www.greenthickies.com/beautiful-banana-blueberry-chia-pudding-recipe/|
|Homemade Caramel (With Just one ingredient)||https://www.greenthickies.com/how-to-make-caramel-syrup-honey-sugar-free-vegan|
|Homemade Raw Vegan Date Syrup Recipe||https://www.greenthickies.com/date-syrup/|
|Sneaky Green Sweet Berry Pancake Sauce Recipe||https://www.greenthickies.com/sneaky-green-sweet-berry-pancake-sauce-recipe/|
|Acai Berry Puree|
|Blue Mermaid Powder|
|Dried Turkish Figs|
|Dried Turkish Apricots|
|Dried Apple Rings|
|Coconut Milk (to make swirls)|
|Chocolate chips (Sugar Free Dairy Free)|
|Chocolate Caramel Kale Chips||https://www.greenthickies.com/chocolate-caramel-kale-chips-recipe/|
|3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge||https://www.greenthickies.com/3-ingredient-peanut-butter-fudge/|
|2 Ingredient Homemade Protein Powder||https://www.greenthickies.com/2-ingredient-homemade-protein-powder-recipe-vegan-hemp-natural/|
|Sliced Oven Baked Pancake Bars||https://www.greenthickies.com/oven-baked-pancake-bars-recipe-clean-eating/|
|organic wheat grass|
|organic barley grass|
|Organic Rhodiola Rosea|
|Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder|
Longer Product Reviews
Vitamix Professional Blender
1) My number one product that I absolutely can’t live without now I have it, is my Vitamix blender.
This is a professional blender that will blend your green thickie to a smooth and silky consistency in about 30 seconds. Most regular blenders will blend a green thickie just fine, and you won’t miss a vita-mix if you’ve never had one. But once you try a green thickie made using a
But once you try a green thickie made using a Vitamix you will never want to go back to a standard blender again. They are amazing. The best product I’ve ever bought!
The best product I’ve ever bought!
OK so the downside of a vita-mix is they are very expensive. I never thought I would spend so much money on a kitchen appliance. However I use it between 1 and 4 times a day so I definitely get my money’s worth. I make green thickies, green smoothies, soups, fruit puddings, dips,
I never thought I would spend so much money on a kitchen appliance. However I use it between 1 and 4 times a day so I definitely get my money’s worth. I make green thickies, green smoothies, soups, fruit puddings, dips,
I make green thickies, green smoothies, soups, fruit puddings, dips, butters, salsas, sauces, salad dressings… The list goes on.
The fact that it’s so quick to make my green thickies means I get so much else done with my time, and I adore drinking my green thickies or anything I happen to make with these blenders.
I never thought I’d be able to justify spending so much money on a blender but I saved up for a long time, had it for birthday and Christmas present combined, put my own money towards it and sold various things I had lying around my house. You can tell how much I wanted it, and I don’t regret it now. There are many different versions online, just read all the positive reviews which
There are many different versions online, just read all the positive reviews which will will tell you it’s the best money they ever spent. Once you start making your green thickies using a vita-mix, it will be one healthy habit that you will definitely stick to.
I have this Vitamix TNC Red 010232 Blender. Total Nutrition Centre which is perfect, and has a 7 year warranty.
Top of my list, the book that I feel was almost soley responsible for my complete health transformation and weight loss the very first time. The 80/10/10 Diet by Dr. Douglas Graham.
I believe this diet is one of the healthiest diet you can follow and if you read the book you’ll understand why. I felt amazing on this diet. It’s very hard to stick to but it’s definitely worth it if you are recovering from an illness or are extremely motivated to become healthier.
This is an amazing watch. See these people who have diabetes and other health problems be totally transformed in 30 days. If this doesn’t convince you of the powers of a raw food diet, nothing will!
Are there any other products that you love and I haven’t included here? Please email me and let me know at email@example.com