These healthy valentine’s day recipes will help you indulge without creating any additional bulge on your body!
Treating yourself on special occasions is fun at the time, but very soon, you end up feeling bloated, guilty and not so happy with yourself.
Especially with love in the air, who wants to look bloated on a romantic occasion? You want to look at your very best right?
So why not make some tasty recipes that just so happen to be healthy at the same time?
Also when it comes to treating your loved one with delicious recipes, why would you want to give them unhealthy junk that will contribute to poor health? If the food tastes good, they won’t notice that the recipe isn’t made with refined sugar, white flour, dairy and processed chemicals.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
They will thank you for looking after them. And if you’re creating these recipes for yourself, I encourage you to love yourself as much as you love others and give your body a real, long lasting treat of exceptional heath.
I always make healthy versions of all my favorite foods, and people adore my recipes. I hope you do too.
37 Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes
1) Love Yourself Smoothie Bowl Recipe by Green Thickies
I created this smoothie bowl with love for you. I love it and I’m pretty sure you will too. Not only is it tasty, but it looks SO pretty.
2) Raw Valentines Chocolate Cheesecake (Vegan & Gf) by Charlie’s Health
If you’re not going out this Valentines day, why not cook a nice relaxing dinner, then tuck into a delicious slice of raw cheesecake in front of a good film on the sofa!
3) Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles by Euphoric Vegan
These truffles are made from the simplest two ingredients, to create such a rich flavour and delightful texture its hard to believe they aren’t made from heavy cream, butter and chocolate, but instead a combination of dates and cocoa powder.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
4) Homemade Chocolate Orange Pudding (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free) by Green Thickies
This healthy homemade Chocolate and Orange Pudding with Whipped Coconut Cream can be ‘whipped up’ in less than 5 minutes!
5) Frosted Sugar Cookies by Sweetly Raw
These cookies are firm enough that they hold together really well, but they’ve got a lovely soft texture and the frosting holds its shape but is beautifully creamy.
6) Gluten Free Coconut And Raspberry Linzer Cookies By Stacy Horler
These soft and buttery 5-Ingredient gluten-free coconut and raspberry linzer cookies are perfect for sharing the love.
7) Creamy Filling Dairy Free Chocolate Chia Smoothie by Green Thickies
This smoothie uses my chocolate chia dairy free ice cream as a base and then you just add more milk to it. Its so simple but delicious!
8) Chocolate Beet Valentine’s Day Pancakes by What She Ate
The addition of freshly grated beet provides the perfect pink hue without making the pancakes taste earthy. If you were ever wondering what the color pink tastes like, you’ll find out when you devour this multi-colored stack of special Valentine’s Day pancakes.
9) Valentine’s Day Chocolate Dessert For Two by Let’s Brighten Up
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and whether you celebrate it or simply want an excuse to indulge in some chocolate, strawberry goodness, this vegan chocolate dessert is just the treat for you!
10) Rippled Raspberry Smoothie by Green Thickies
This pretty rippled raspberry smoothie doesn’t require any chopping if you use frozen fruit.
11) Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cups By Nutritional Foodie
Vegan chocolate raspberry coconut cups. Naturally sweetened, easy to make, insanely delicious and perfect for Valentines day!
12) No Bake Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake (Paleo, Gluten Free) by Tasting Page
This no bake, raw vegan raspberry cheesecake is an easy and healthy dessert perfect for Valentine’s Day or any night of the week. It’s gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, and paleo.
13) Easy Raw Vegan Cake Pops by Sprouting Zen
Delicious raw vegan cake pops that’ll make you say YUM! Made with wholesome ingredients that are refined oil free and refined sugar free. You can make them cranberry flavored or leave them plain.
14) Healthy Cherry & Coconut Hot Fudge Sundae with a Green Twist by Green Thickies
This healthy Cherry and Coconut Hot Fudge Sundae with a Green Twist is not only exceptionally healthy with no added sugar or sweeteners but it actually contains spinach and still tastes amazing.
15) Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts by Detoxinista
These dairy-free and vegan peanut butter hearts are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
16) Valentine’s Day Chocolates by Harriet Emily
Easy and healthy to make chocolate hearts for Valentine’s day.
17) Valentine’s Day Fruit Platter Made With Love by The Right On Mom
To get this platter up and running, I had a couple different shapes of heart cookie cutters and I cut all my strawberry hearts by hand.
18) Easy Black Forest Cake Smoothie (Dessert Thickie) by Green Thickies
This Easy Black forest Cake Smoothie is my all time favourite and I’m sure it will be yours too once you try it.
19) Easy Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie (Dessert Thickie) by Green Thickies
We all love our desserts but we don’t love what they do to our waistlines and health. Unless you make a healthy thick dessert smoothie – A Thickie!
20) Small Batch Potato Chips For Valentine’s Day (Gluten-free And Vegan) by This Mess Is Ours
Nothing says “I love you!” more than homemade potato chips
21) Chocolates With A Peanut Butter Centre by Nourish Your Glow
A Valentines Recipe for Chocolate with a Peanut Butter Centre. Homemade chocolate with a soft peanut butter filling. Perfect for valentines day.
22) Creamy Raspberry Filled Chocolates by What She Ate
Need some quick and easy Valentine’s Day chocolates? These raspberry filled chocolates have a luscious, creamy filling that melts in your mouth, and can be whipped up in minutes.
23) A Vegan Valentine Lavender Rose Baked Donuts by Healthy Slow Cooking
It’s getting close to Valentine’s Day – are you ready? If you or someone you want to give a treat to is avoiding sugar, this recipe for Lavender Rose Baked Donuts is for you.
24) Chocolate Caramel Kale Chips Recipe by Green Thickies
These chocolate caramel kale chips might sound like a strange combination but they are going to blow you away with their deliciousness. Once you eat one of these, you will be making them all the time not only just for Valentine’s, I promise!
25) Gooey Chocolate Brownies (Vegan) by The Food Medic
Made from a few simple ingredients. This is a fantastic recipe to treat yourself and your partner on this Valentine’s day!
26) Chocolate Covered Banana-chocolate Ice Cream Bites (Vegan) by Vegetarian Gastronomy
No-churn, easy, chocolate-banana ice cream bites dipped in rich dark chocolate. These fun and healthy frozen treats make for the perfect afternoon snack or dessert!
27) Ginger Cookies With Pink Frosting by The Rawsome Vegan Life
The perfect treat to treat your loved ones with on this Valentines Day.
28) Vegan Chocolate Mango Coconut Candy Bites by Stacey Homemaker
Skip the store-bought candy and make your own vegan chocolate mango coconut candy bites! They’re tropical bites of heaven that are dipped in chocolate and topped with a sprinkle of flaked sea salt. Does it get any better? Vegan!
29) Jackfruit Tacos (Pulled Pork Tacos) by The Edgy Veg
Learn how to make vegetarian pulled pork tacos using jackfruit! This easy vegan taco recipe, tastes so much like the real thing you’ll never miss eating pulled pork tacos again! This is the perfect meatless Monday dinner. Easy Vegan Taco Recipe – Jackfruit tacos.
30) Vegan Tahini Truffles by Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
Chocolate and sesame paste combine deliciously in these luscious vegan Tahini Truffles. They’re just the thing to make your sweetie swoon this Valentine’s Day. (Or any day really.)
31) Beautiful Banana And Blueberry Chia Pudding Recipe by Green Thickies
I finally found an amazing homemade pudding recipe that’s so healthy, you can even eat it for breakfast! The best thing about this recipe is that it’s gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and vegan, so just about everyone can enjoy it.
32) Chocolate Sweet Potato Hearts by Stylish Cravings
These chocolate sweet potato hearts recipe is perfect for Valentines day, dessert or as a after school treat or dessert!
33) Vanilla & Beetroot Oatmeal by Heathy & Psyched
This vanilla and beetroot oatmeal bowl looks so pretty and is the perfect breakfast to start Valentine’s Day.
34) Healthy Valentine’s Day Dinner: Lover’s Lasagna by Mr. Kate
The perfect addition to a romantic night in with your loved one. This meal is so easy to make and just requires a few simple steps made up of all whole food, plant based ingredients!
35) Amazing Raw Vegan Tacos With Sun-dried Tomato Walnut Meat by Sprouting Zen
Raw Vegan Romaine Lettuce Tacos that are easy and so yum. Romaine lettuce boats topped with raw vegan walnut meat, pico de gallo and of course guac!!
36) Beet Tartare With Cashew Cheese by My Darling Vegan
This Beet Tartare with Cashew Cheese is made with roasted balsamic beets served over lemony cashew cheese for a delicious and decadent appetizer.
37) Oven Baked Pancake Bars Recipe by Green Thickies
I found an easier way to make delicious pancakes. .. These healthy Oven Baked Pancake Bars. Yes you heard that right – not only do these pancakes bake in the oven, meaning you can set and forget them, but they are made into the shape of bars, which means kids absolutely adore them.
Pin For Later
Level Up Your Healthy Eating
1) Free Meal Plans
If you want to take your healthy eating to the next level, you can get a full month’s worth of Leaf System meal plans FREE to help you reach your ideal weight in the most nutritionally sound way imaginable.
Click here to get started free.
2) Free Recipe Card
I invented the Green Thickie recipe which is a complete meal green smoothie. This smoothie helped me to drop 56 pounds in 4 months.
3) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes Pinterest Board (All vegan valentine’s day recipes)
4) Follow Green Thickies Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Subscribe to Green Thickies YouTube Channel for recipes, transformational stories and more.
- Get fruit inspirational fruit facts, fruit recipes and more by following @greenthickies on Instagram
- Follow Green Thickies on Facebook for free gifts and inspiration.
- Follow Green Thickies on Pinterest for all my recipes and articles
If you enjoyed this article, 37 Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes: Indulge Without The Bulge, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ...
And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen. Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
Click here to read more and get a 50% discount today. (Discount applied at the checkout)
- 30 Second Banana Smoothie Recipe For Miraculous Weight Loss - August 1, 2020
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar) - February 17, 2020
- Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan) - February 1, 2020