20 Almond Milk Smoothies
Last week I showed you how to make your own almond milk, and I promised you a list of almond milk smoothies so you can use your almond milk in some recipes (unless you’ve not drunk it all already of course!)
I adore my almond milk recipe but recently I’ve moved on to Coconut milk which is cheaper and naturally sweeter so I’ll be sharing that will you pretty soon.
If you missed it last week, I announced that I’m now a co-host for the fabulous blog hop, Healthy Vegan Fridays where you get a great collection of new healthy recipes containing whole foods all in one place every single Friday. Have a look at all the posts submitted last week on Healthy Vegan Fridays.
You can use either shop bought Almond Milk for these almond milk smoothies or homemade almond milk, and if you can’t get hold of almond milk just use any type of dairy free milk that you can find.
- Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie Dessert Thickie
- Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Easy Black forest Cake Smoothie (Dessert Thickie)
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Gingerbread Smoothie: Let your taste buds sparkle with this dessert thickie
- Almond and Pear Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Marzipan Smoothie
- Zucchini Bread Smoothie
- Almond Milk Smoothie: For Smoother Skin
- Blackberry Smoothie with basil
- Homemade Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Shake
- Hawaiian Smoothie
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Merry Cherry Smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Raw Spiced Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Spicy Plum Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Smoothie
- Sweet Romaine Lettuce Punch
Do you have weight to lose? Are you struggling with your health? My new 7 Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss and Improved Health will give you the boost you are looking for. Click here to read more.