20 Almond Milk Smoothies
Last week I showed you how to make your own almond milk, and I promised you a list of almond milk smoothies so you can use your almond milk in some recipes (unless you’ve not drunk it all already of course!)
I adore my almond milk recipe but recently I’ve moved on to Coconut milk which is cheaper and naturally sweeter so I’ll be sharing that will you pretty soon.
If you missed it last week, I announced that I’m now a co-host for the fabulous blog hop, Healthy Vegan Fridays where you get a great collection of new healthy recipes containing whole foods all in one place every single Friday. Have a look at all the posts submitted last week on Healthy Vegan Fridays.
You can use either shop bought Almond Milk for these almond milk smoothies or homemade almond milk, and if you can’t get hold of almond milk just use any type of dairy free milk that you can find.
- Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie Dessert Thickie
- Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Easy Black forest Cake Smoothie (Dessert Thickie)
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Gingerbread Smoothie: Let your taste buds sparkle with this dessert thickie
- Almond and Pear Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Marzipan Smoothie
- Zucchini Bread Smoothie
- Almond Milk Smoothie: For Smoother Skin
- Blackberry Smoothie with basil
- Homemade Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Shake
- Hawaiian Smoothie
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Merry Cherry Smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Raw Spiced Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Spicy Plum Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Smoothie
- Sweet Romaine Lettuce Punch
Did you enjoy this post? Like my Facebook Page for fun, freebies and interesting facts, and subscribe to my FREE 12 week e-course to get started with Green Smoothies, lose weight and transform your health. Please comment below.
Latest posts by Katherine Natalia @ Green Thickies (see all)
- Healthy Vegan Friday 72: Best Vegan Recipes Roundup - December 6, 2013
- $1000 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway – December 2013 - December 4, 2013
- How to make homemade eggnog (egg free, sugar free, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, grain free, alcohol free and paleo) - December 2, 2013