Last week I showed you how to make your own almond milk, and I promised you a list of almond milk smoothies so you can use your almond milk in some recipes (unless you’ve not drunk it all already of course!)
I adore my almond milk recipe but recently I’ve moved on to Coconut milk which is cheaper and naturally sweeter so I’ll be sharing that will you pretty soon.
If you missed it last week, I announced that I’m now a co-host for the fabulous blog hop, Healthy Vegan Fridays where you get a great collection of new healthy recipes containing whole foods all in one place every single Friday. Have a look at all the posts submitted last week on Healthy Vegan Fridays.
You can use either shop bought Almond Milk for these almond milk smoothies or homemade almond milk, and if you can’t get hold of almond milk just use any type of dairy free milk that you can find.
- Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie Dessert Thickie
- Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Easy Black forest Cake Smoothie (Dessert Thickie)
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie
- Gingerbread Smoothie: Let your taste buds sparkle with this dessert thickie
- Almond and Pear Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Marzipan Smoothie
- Zucchini Bread Smoothie
- Almond Milk Smoothie: For Smoother Skin
- Blackberry Smoothie with basil
- Homemade Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Shake
- Hawaiian Smoothie
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Merry Cherry Smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Raw Spiced Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Spicy Plum Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Smoothie
- Sweet Romaine Lettuce Punch
I know you may not have time to digest all this right now, so I wanted to give you a handy print out of this blog post so you can stick it on your fridge to help you on your journey to optimal health.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started
- How To Use Bananas For Sleep (Bedtime Banana Elixir Recipe) - January 14, 2022
- Why You Can’t Eat Your 5 A Day (And The EASY SOLUTION) - November 29, 2021
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using Only Bananas) - November 1, 2020