These healthy green drinks for St Patrick’s Day will give you boundless energy all day long.
We all know how exhausting it can be entertaining guests or kids during the holidays.
And for those who are trying to stay healthy and lose weight, holidays can be a bit tricky as you tend to snack on junk while you do your prep, and then overindulge on all the delicious treats along with everyone else.
These healthy green drinks will not only give you sustained energy all day to stop you snacking, but they can also be offered to guests as a healthy alternative to the chemical laden drinks they are normally served. I’m sure they will love you for this.
** Please note that this post may contain affiliate links which means that I can receive a small payment if you make a purchase through my links.
Best of all – these drinks are super delicious so nobody has to know how healthy they really are!
33 HEALTHY Green Drinks For St Patrick’s Day
1) Creamy Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe by Green Thickies
Here’s a smoothie bowl recipe you’re gonna adore…
2) Creamy Mango Shake by Green Thickies
If you’re looking for a sweet, simple meal with only 4 ingredients, no bananas, or sweeteners then this creamy mango shake will suit you perfectly.
FREE SMOOTHIE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE
For A Limited Time, Grab Your FREE 260+ Page Smoothies For Weight Loss Bundle So You Can:
* Shed your excess weight without cravings
* Triple your energy levels without coffee
* Get glowing, clear skin naturally
3) Skin Loving, Super Refreshing Green Juice by The Glowing Fridge
Fresh, simple ingredients and a perfect juice recipe for beginners and green lovers alike. Slightly sweet, SUPER refreshing and amazing for de-bloating and detoxing.
4) Healthy Key Lime Pie Smoothie by Green Thickies
There’s something about lime in smoothies. I don’t know what it is but I just adore it. It gives every smoothie an added zing and freshness. So what could be better than an actual lime smoothie, and even better a healthy key lime pie smoothie.
5) Love Yourself Smoothie Bowl Recipe by Green Thickies
The great thing about smoothie bowls is you get to sit down and indulge and eat a normal meal, instead of eating on the go the whole time. But the food is just as nourishing, but you get an extra treat… Some crunch and texture to chew. And not only that, you will enjoy this smoothie bowl a lot more because they say most of the taste is in the presentation. We taste with our eyes!
6) Vitamin Rich Super Green Juice by Cupful Of Kale
In need of a cleansing detoxifying juice? This spinach and ginger juice is rich with vitamins and nutrients and will instantly make you feel refreshed.
7) Green Apple Ginger Celery Juice by Healthy Happy Life
This spicy juice contains vibrant lemon, warming ginger, hydrating celery and the tart sweetness of green apple.
8) Berry Banana Green Smoothie by Green Thickies
A blueberry and banana green smoothie that you won’t believe actually has greens in it. Perfect for picky kids as well, as the blueberries make it nice and purple.
9) Re-boot Green Juice To Fire Up Your Day by EA Stewart
This super delicious fresh pressed Apple Kale Lime Basil Green Juice which was absolutely, positively, just the ticket to energize my day! The apple adds the perfect touch of sweetness, the basil is pure morning aromatherapy, the kale is, well kale, and super nutritious, and the lime adds a fabulous hint of tart.
10) Peach Ice Cream Green Smoothie by Green Thickies
Peaches taste great anyway, and they are one of the very few fruits that do actually ripen well at home and taste sweet and juicy and like a real treat. So imagine how much better they get when you freeze them and turn them into an ice cream smoothie!
11) Lean Green Smoothie Recipe by Green Thickies
Even now I am back to my healthy weight I still drink this smoothie to help me maintain my weight and for incredible energy. This smoothie is so delicious, I still often have it for my breakfast, lunch or on the go meal.
12) 2 Minute Green Smoothie by Half Baked Harvest
A two-minute process that makes busy mornings a million and one times easier. Plus freezing everything ensures that the produce stays fresh for months…a win, win situation and so delish!
13) Healthy Start Complete Meal Green Smoothie Recipe by Green Thickies
If you are new to green smoothies – this is a great recipe to start with because it’s just so addictively delicious. And I promise you can’t taste the greens, just a heavenly sweet and intensely tropical taste.
14) Green Detox Juice by Lalipop Fit
Each ingredient in this detox juice is helpful in flushing out toxins and easing stomach bloating.
15) Basic Green Thickie Recipe by Green Thickies
Use this basic Green Thickie Recipe as your starting point to create your own fabulous smoothies. These are the green smoothies you can make a meal of!
16) Wild Blueberry Banana Spinach Power Smoothie by Ambitious Kitchen
A delicious smoothie made with wild blueberries, banana, almond milk and spinach for a nutritional boost. Finished with a sprinkle of chia seeds for a healthy dose of omega-3.
17) Spinach, Kiwi & Chia Seed Smoothie by Joy The Baker
This smoothie is green without tasting terribly green. It’s thick and sweet thanks to the bananas. The kiwi adds a tartness and mouth-pucker that only kiwi can give provide.
18) Banana Peanut Butter Green Thickie Recipe by Green Thickies
Once you taste this Green Thickie recipe, you’ll never want another breakfast again. I get told time and time again that when people make this recipe, they stop trying out new recipes. This is the ONE!
19) Immune Boosting Green Smoothie by Lauren Caris Cooks
A quick, immune boosting green citrus smoothie. Perfect for taking on the go on a morning you’re in a rush!
20) Secret Slimming Mango And Coconut Green Thickie Recipe by Green Thickies
Mangoes are widely known as the “King of Fruit” as they are so beneficial for health and most people love them. This smoothie has a lovely sweet taste with no surprises so this is an all round winner. If you want to convert anyone to Green Thickies, this smoothie will do it every time.
21) Green Pineapple Paradise Smoothie by Green Thickies
Drinking tropical drinks like this Green Pineapple Paradise smoothie is my little trick for surviving the long and dark winter.
22) Classic Vanilla Green Smoothie by Spices N Flavors
This is a vegan gluten-free smoothie recipe to make you eat more greens.
23) Healthy Muesli Smoothie Recipe: Healthy Hair by Green Thickies
This is a great healthy muesli recipe. It is a bowl of cereal in a glass with all your added extra ingredients for a healthy balanced meal.
24) High Protein Shake Recipe Without Protein Powder by Green Thickies
This shake will help you put on muscle, while still losing weight and meeting all of your nutritional needs, giving you a crazy amount of energy that will propel you through your workouts.
25) Green Juice Recipe by Food With Feeling
26) Creamy Citrus Fat Burner Smoothie by Green Thickies
Melt away fat, rev your metabolism and reduce your sugar cravings with this Creamy Citrus Weight Loss Smoothie.
27) Green Monster Smoothie by Green Thickies
A Green Monster Smoothie recipe that’s the perfect Monday breakfast after a weekend of overindulging on family lunches and late night get togethers. A great recipe to cleanse your system and kick-start your diet back on the right track.
28) Naked Juice Green Machine Copycat Recipe by Yammie’s Noshery
29) Cucumber Lassi Complete Meal Green Thickie by Green Thickies
I get SO many requests for a no fruit, veggie based, complete meal Green Thickie. So here it is! This green meal in a glass is suitable for those on a low sugar, no fruit, low carb, keto, no refined sugar, no grains, vegan, vegetarian diet. And of course it’s great for everybody who just wants to lose weight in the healthiest way possible.
30) Green Juice Recipe by Show Me The Yummy
This Green Juice Recipe is packed with kale, cucumbers, celery, lemon, ginger, and apples! Loaded with fruits and veggies, this juice is healthy and delicious!
31) Fat Burning Green Smoothie (Gluten-free, Vegan, Paleo) by North South Blonde
Not only does it burn fat, this smoothie helps your hair and nails grow fast. It’s a great drink for postpartum moms who notice their hair shedding more than usual (a depletion of nutrients in the body after birth, breast feeding, etc).
32) The Best Green Smoothie Recipe by Beauty Bites
This refreshing green smoothie with spinach, banana, peaches and chia seeds is a healthy, tasty and easy snack you can make in 5 minutes!
33) Climate Cooler Coconut & Pineapple Green Thickie by Green Thickies
My Climate Cooler Coconut and Pineapple recipe is a little less ‘thick’ and more on the ‘thin’ side today. But it’s still very tasty and very filling. It also has very low sugar so it’s good for you if you are trying to eat less sugar, follow a low carb or a keto diet or generally want to be healthier. It is still sweet and ultra tasty
5 Best Green Smoothie Recipes Resources
1) Related Resources You Are Also Going To Love
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- 23 BEST Green Smoothie Recipes For Detox & Beauty
- Hundreds of Top Smoothie Tips, Tools, Diet Plans, Recipes, Articles & Videos
- Filling Green Smoothie Recipe Video Youtube Playlist
- Green Smoothie Recipes Pinterest Board
- St Patrick’s Day Healthy Recipes Pinterest Board
2) My Must Have Smoothie Tools
3) Free 12 Day Green Smoothie E-course
Learn the secret to making a natural breakfast AND lunch from scratch that will significantly lower your body fat… in just 2 minutes per day…
4) FREE Green Smoothie Meal Plans
Get a full month’s worth of Leaf System meal plans FREE to help you reach your ideal weight in the most nutritionally sound way imaginable
5) Follow Green Thickies Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Get fruit inspirational fruit facts, fruit recipes and more by following @greenthickies on Instagram
- Follow Green Thickies on Pinterest for all my recipes and articles
If you enjoyed this article, 33 HEALTHY Green Drinks For St Patrick’s Day please let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Are you struggling to lose weight and keep it off?
Are you feeling run down and are struggling with ever increasing health problems?
Green Thickies new 7 Day Detox will help you drop a dress size, improve your skin, your energy will soar and you are going to be so in control and proud of yourself.
You won't go hungry on this diet ... And better yet - it actually requires minimal time in the kitchen.
Get results like this...Hi Katherine,
I just wanted to tell you I completed the 7 day detox and I feel so great.
I have lost 6lbs, do not feel like I need more my morning coffee, the flushing of my facial skin from rosacea has dramatically reduced and I am so excited to wake up each morning and make a green thickie for breakfast!!
I am a stay at-home, homeschooling momma of 3 littles and at times so busy I would forget to feed myself!
I would go most of the day without eating and then snack on random things.
I gained 60 pounds the last 6 years during pregnancy.
I have lost 30lbs but recently plateaued and have felt so frustrated.
I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not!
What a game changer for me. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program.
I’m so excited to continue another week with this plan! Thankful Stephanie
Use this special voucher to get $10 off: WEBSITE (Add discount code WEBSITE at the checkout)
Click here to get started